View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 11:01 AM   #6
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
Wear only a long loose fitting T-shirt that barely covers your ass cheeks when standing and no undergarments. Go outside in a public place where people will be walking past you and find a bench or stairs to sit on. If done after dark it must be in a well lit area. Hold the soles of your feet together and your knees apart as you sit and read a trashy titled book for 1 hour minimum. Pay no obvious attn. to anyone that passes but if you notice anyone focused on your open knees open them a bit more, smile and wink. If anyone says anything to you about what your doing ask them if they see anything they like. With all my tasks I expect a full detailed report, pics are welcome but not required.
Awwww, MasterO2. I'm so disappointed. When I saw you'd posted something, I was excited because the last time you gave me a dare, it pushed me out of my comfort zone while (with a minor modification) remaining in my limits. I feel the need to address the issues this dare pose.

First off, since social suicide is a limit and that going out in a public park exposing myself in the manner described will get me fired and most likely arrested, it clearly hits a limit. I did, however, add "public" to my limits to make this point clearer, so thank you for bringing that up.

Secondly, since this is for a long-term dare, it will be lasting well into Winter. I don't think I have to explain any further why it wouldn't be a good idea for me to go out in just a T-shirt when it's 30 degrees (Celcius) below zero, right?

Finally, what I am looking for (as is indicated in my first post) are short tasks. I'm afraid that an hour-long task does not fit that criteria.

What I can suggest, however, is this:

During the day, I can get naked in my shed and edge there, or get naked every time I'm using a public washroom (like at work) and edge there.

This would fit the idea of hidden public/exhibitionism that you seem to be favouring

If neither of these satisfy you, you're most welcome to post again, though. As I explained in the first post, I am looking for both short breast/nipple torture ideas or short tasks (that I will be rolling for) that can be a part of any category (exhibitionism included if you can find one that doesn't violate my limits ).

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote