Thread: Fiction: A Satyr Gangbang
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 12:15 AM   #2
naughtylittlegirl

Default Continued...

You've lost track of time, lost count of how many satyrs have fucked you and filled you, how many have used your body for their pleasure and made you cum for them, in the middle of the sunny meadow. You hear a familiar voice in your ear; the first satyr saying with that smooth, low voice that your first lesson is almost over, as he thrusts his cock into you with a groan. You moan in response, not sure if it's his cock or his voice that's making you tingle and tremble under him as he begins to slowly fuck you; he's drawing it out, keeping his promise to make this last. And then suddenly the third head slips inside you, stretching your aching pussy to it's limits, the tip pushing against your cervix, causing it to open slightly. No one has ever made you feel this before, nothing has ever opened you this deeply, and you pant for breath as he tenderly licks your cheek, kisses your neck, whispers in your ear what a good little toy you are, taking all three heads of a big satyr cock in your pretty pussy. You're still shaking, struggling to process being this full, when he grinds his hips against you, making you feel his cock stretch you, own you, the tip tormenting your sensitive cervix, now so thoroughly punished by satyr-cock that even it is surrendering. The slow, deliberate strokes are almost worse - he withdraws fully, making you feel every head pop out of your tightly stretched pussy before pressing them all the way back in, the satyrs around you counting and applauding, making sure you don't forget for a single moment that you are on display.

That first satyr begins to thrust harder, still with those long, tormenting strokes, his own moans becoming louder as your hot, wet pussy caresses his sensitive cock. You can feel another orgasm building, unbearably, every thrust adding to the heat pooling in your belly as your pussy tries to tighten, only to be forced open again and again by a hard thrust, all the way inside you, then back out, again and again and again, mercilessly fucked into the ground. He's drawing this out, driving hard but not letting himself cum, not yet. His hand slips down to your pussylips, stroking your almost painfully swollen clit with his thumb while he watches your face closely, smiling that damned half-smile when you gasp at the thrill of pleasure running through you. He leans down to your ear once more, whispering, 'You like this, don't you? We know you do. You've cum too many times for us to not like it. Just once more, pretty. Just cum one more time, and your lesson will be over.' He punctuates that last sentence with a particularly hard thrust, and with a loud moan you cum harder than ever on the satyr's cock. He holds himself still for a few moments, enjoying the feel of your pussy massaging his stiff member before allowing himself release, filling you with spurt after spurt of hot cum, until it's spilling out around his cock.

You can hardly breathe, your entire body aching, drained; you feel the tiniest relief in the thought that it's finally over, you can finally rest. Just as you begin to slip into a sweet unconsciousness, you feel that first satyr stroke your cheek. 'Oh, we're not done yet,' he says, the half-smile almost audible. 'You can rest, pretty girl, but this was only your first lesson. You will come with us now, and we will start teaching your pussy to take us fully...until we can press your balls tight against you while we pump you full of our cum.' All you can do is whimper as they untie you, one of the satyrs lifting your limp body from the soft grass to carry you away...

I do give dares, but I am not looking to form any relationships beyond friendship at this time.

I am being mentored by my dear friend Wardell.

About Me/Kinks/Limits

Blog Post Masterlist

Off-Site Blog

My Toybox

naughtylittlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote