Thread: Fiction: Amanda's Secluded Lake House
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 09:39 PM   #4
daredaredare

Heres the next part. No more leadup, no more character building. A real story.

~~~~~~~

Amanda giggled quietly to herself. She always wanted this sort of power over a guy. She always had that sort of dream that she figured all girls did kind of. Right now she had a naked boy who she could tell wants her, and she had the ability to make him do anything. How far should she take this?

Mike had to go up to the boat. It was obvious she was not giving his bathing suit back, and he went up to the ladder on the boat defeated. Once he had climbed out, he put his hands over his dick.

"Excuse me?" Amanda giggled. "Why don't you move your hands, its not like you have anywhere to hide."

Mike weighed his options. It was pretty apparent that she could do whatever she wanted to him. He might as well listen to her. He slowly moved his hands. As he did it, he turned red and she broke out laughing.

"Is that it!? its so small!" She said, pointing to his dick. This only made Mike blush more.

"Its shrinkage! I swear!"

"Thats what theyyy allll sayyy" Amanda teased. "Are you ready to start playing again?"

"Do I have a choice?"

Amanda looked him in the eye, and smiled. That was answer enough for Mike. "Truth, or dare?"

Mike played it safe, "Truth."

"Oh you're boring! Don't think you'll be getting this bathing suit back by being boring. Tonight, if you could do anything sexual to me, anything at all, what would it be?"

Mike was quickly learning there was more too this girl than met the eye. This had to be some sort of mind game to her. He was, ass naked, in the middle of the lake, in front of a girl he'd only kissed. Now, she wanted him to say what he'd do to her. Mike could say something very little, but, what good would that do? He decided to tell the truth. "Honestly? I would love to eat you out."

Amanda laughed again. He was starting to love her laugh. "Ohhh, I like that answer. Maybe if you're lucky I'll give you that luxury. But, next time, you should pick dare."

That suggestion felt like more of an order.

Amanda asked again. "Truth or dare?"

Mike knew what he had to say, "Dare."

"Excelllenttt, I want you to get down on your hands and knees, and act like a dog for 30 seconds. Remember, dogs bark and beg to be petted."

Again, another strange request. Mike knew not to argue, and began to do as she said immediately. He went up to her, squatted down and rubbed his head against her leg.

Amanda loved every second of it. The thing she enjoyed most, was simple humiliation. She could get this guy to do anything now, even the most embarrassing tasks. She loved that power. If she could make him act like a dog, what else could she do?

"Thats enough puppy."

Mike stood up. Then, they heard another boat. Remembering they were still technically in public, Mike blushed. The boat was coming out in the water.

"Can I please have my bathing suit back Amanda? I don't want someone seeing me naked like this."

Amanda looked at him with a stern face. Her hands went to the knot that held his bathing suit to her hips. Then, she pulled her hands away fast.

"Of course not, I'm not done with my fun. Just go inside the boat and we'll continue our game there."

They went inside. The room in the boat was rather small, but fit them comfortably. There were ropes. life vests, and other various things you'd find on a boat. Amanda motioned for Mike to sit down on the cooler, so he did. His balls had adjusted to the warmth again, and he was at full size, with a ful erection. As embarrassed as he was, he was loving this. Amanda looked at him, sitting helpless with his dick hard as a rock. "Its strange, most guys would fight more to get this bathing suit off my body. But you seem to almost enjoy having no control, judging by that rather large erection. Is this true?"

Mike blushed again. He had been found out. "yes... I guess..."

"Good answer."

Amanda decided to exert a little bit of her power and have a little more fun. Amanda went up to Mike and straddled him, She pushed her body up against his and began to kiss him, slowly at first and then passionately. She felt every inch of him but the few around his dick, where he truly wanted her hands. Mike began to feel her too. He worked his way slowly to her bikini top, and felt her tits through it. They felt perfect and he wanted to see them. Almost as if she could read his mind, she untied the knot in the back of her bikini. Although it was still on her neck, it now did a terrible job at covering her boobs fully. Amanda then decided to pull away.

She was ready for the next round. "Truth, or dare?"

Mike was ready for anything after such a great kiss with such a beautiful girl. Or, so he thought. "Dare."

"I dare you to let me tie you up with that rope, and let me tickle you for 1 minute."

Mike knew to do as he told. He was already helpless, what could a little rope do? He held out his arms, and she tied it tight. She then ordered him to lay down on the floor.

Amanda's mind reeled. This was it. She had him. She could take full control if she wanted to. But first, she decided to give him one last treat. She straddled his stomach so he had to look up at her. Then, she took off her top. He had the perfect view of her tits, which made him only want to hold them. But, that wasn't her plan just yet. She leaned in and kissed him once on the lips, then leaned away.

Amanda thought for a second more. This truly was it. She had no intentions to actually tickle him, but should she go through with her original plan? She looked her captured male deep in the eye. At first glance he looked as if he wanted out, as soon as possible. But the more she looked, the more she realized he didn't struggle. He followed orders without question. She could finally have that toy she was looking for. And deep down, he seemed to be enjoying this.

She decided to make the move.

"Hey, Mike, guess what?"

"What?"

"You're mine for the weekend."

And with that, she got up, grabbed her top and put it on. Then, she grabbed everything in the room that could potentially cover his naked body, and took it outside the boat. She took a second rope, and tied it a loop in the wall which held rope. Then, she took Mike's hands, and tied the rope attached to the wall around the rope holding his hands. He was stuck on the wall.

Mike did not argue. Mike was, in fact, speechless. He let her control his body like he was a rag doll. This was a fantasy of his, but not one which he had ever even dreamed of fulfilling. Now, he didn't have a choice. Was he excited? Scared? or just horny? He wasn't even sure himself but knew that now, no matter what, he was gonna get some ass from a beautiful girl, so he should just consider himself lucky.

Amanda left the room for a second then came back in. She was holding her cell phone. She snapped a few pictures of her captured boy. Giggling, she sent them to her email. Mike became afraid. She had blackmail. Even if he was untied, and miraculously got back his bathing suit, she still had leverage. Should he really consider himself lucky?

"Now, Mike, what shall I do with you now?"

Mike didn't answer.

"I asked you a question Mike, what do you want me to do with you now?"

Mike still was unsure of what to say.

"Oh," Amanda began to smile "I have an idea..."

Last edited by daredaredare; 06-19-2010 at 09:46 PM.
daredaredare is offline   Reply With Quote