View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 12:04 PM   #259
Trucker28

Brandon

Emma let go of my erection and moved so I could reluctantly get up and answer the door. I had no idea who Rylie had invited over. I also wasn’t one hundred percent sure this was her friend. What if one of the neighbors had seen us walking by and was now checking on us for our parents. I was about to open the door and stand naked, and hard, in front of someone.

From the front door, I could hear Rylie, and the others giggling, out of sight in the living room. I took a deep breath and reach for the door. Like a Band-aid being ripped off quickly, I pulled open the door to get it over with.

“Oh God!” said the woman standing before me as she looked me down and then up again. “Shit! Is Rylie here?”

I was sure this woman was Rylie’s mother. She had the same mane of dirty blonde hair and her eyes, which were now averted from me were identical, just older, with small wrinkles. Also like Rylie she had large breasts, she was quite a bit taller, but her body type was the same.

Rylie was now laughing out loud from the other room.

“Rylie, get out here this instant!” the look-a-like shouted sternly, “and please put that thing away.”

I moved to the side putting some of my self behind the door as Rylie and the other girls came up behind me. I was beginning to think it wasn’t her mom. Rylie was still laughing and the woman was probably only in her twenties. Plus, I think a mom would be dragging her daughter out of a house with a naked boy rather than walking inside carrying a large black case.

“What the hell’s going on here? You said you had a job for me,” she said shutting the door behind her. Exposing me completely again but her eyes were glaring at Rylie.

“I do, he’s right here,” Rylie replied nodding in my direction.

“This is my career, not some joke for you and your little friends.”

“I said I would pay you. We were just having a little fun, it’s not like you weren’t going to see him naked eventually.”

There was a long awkward pause with the two facing off their own similar glares.

Sara broke the silence. “Hi, I’m Sara, this is Emma and my brother Brandon you’ve already met.”

“I’m sorry, I’m Rebeca, Ry’s sister.”

“I didn’t know you had a sister.” Sara said to Rylie.

“Half-sister.” Rebeca said.

“Mom had her right after high school,” Rylie added.

“So what is it you do?” I asked finally finding my voice.

“He doesn’t even know?” she said looking at me again. My erection had only gone down a little.

“She is an esthetician,” Rylie answered, but I had no idea what that meant. Emma and Sara must have because the both let out a stifled laugh.

Rylie smiled at me, “She’s going to wax you, the full Brazilian.”

“Hey,” she paused, not remembering my name.

“Brandon,” Emma helped her out.

“Brandon, I’m not going to touch you if you don’t want me to. This is what I do. I you say so I’ll drag Ry out of here and take her home. She’ll pay me for my time anyway.” She looked at Rylie, “Mom would love to hear about what’s going on here.”

As much as I didn’t want my pubes ripped out by Rebeca, I didn’t want this weekend to end. I especially did not want any moms hearing about last night or today. Going back on my word would ruin everything we started. “Please don’t tell anyone about this, I lost a bet and hair grows back,” I said. “How bad could it be, right?”
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post: