View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 03:03 AM   #1
BigBecca23

Sport Soccer F/23 Make me Suffer in my Workout

Good Morning you lovely People of GetDare, my name is Becca and I am Sub. As you might tell from my Name i am a heavy Girl, in January I had my highest weight at 268lbs and I decided to lose some weight and now currently I am at 220lbs and my goal to reach is 165lbs, so to reach my goal I am looking for a fun way to lose it and what's more fun than doing some kinky exercises so when I started in January I bought myself some exercise equipment which includes:
- a Training bench
- A barbel
- Two dumbells
- A variety of weight plates from 1kg-10kg
- Skipping rope

So I am asking you to spice up my exercise plan, you can post Dares, Rules and instructions as long as it's in my limits. And please be reasonable with your Dares, I am not doing stuff that will hurt me or things too dangerous, as dealing with weights can cause some injury.

Just one thing, the Fitness stuff is not in my apartment i need to go to the basement for that and i live in a small apartment building, I am willing to call that semi-public so feel free to involve my way down to the basement into your dares and also I can do exercises in my apartment and you can also determine my post workout routine.

In Addition here is a list of Items I own:
- Nipple Clamps
- Clothespins
- A Whip
- Handcuffs
- Ductape
- Combination lock
- Shoelaces
- Thumbtacks
- Sandpaper
- Ice Cubes
- normal Household Items

So thank you for you attention and have fun getting creative

Likes: Nipple Play, Clit play, Corner Time, Semi-Public, Self bondage, Wedgies, ice, online games with forfeit

Punishments:Line Writing, Enema, Spanking, Messy, Blackmail, candle wax, anal

Limits: name calling, humiliation , Blood, Scat, Family, Animals, Public, Illegal, Full Body Pics, Body writing

PM Dares http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84860

Kik: BigBeccaWhite

Last edited by BigBecca23; 08-12-2017 at 03:39 AM.
BigBecca23 is offline   Reply With Quote