View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 08:14 PM   #3
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Good luck girls I am more than happy to help give ideas!

-Public
Wear a toy out in public

-Petplay
Dress up as your favorite animal. You need to include atleast one accessory be it ears, tail, collar etc if you dont have any of these you can draw features on your body like whiskers, or some spots etc be creative! You will need to spend 30 minutes acting like this animal would. Here are some examples you dont have to follow these and remember there are more animals than these

Make sure you are walking on the correct amount of feet
Kittens: play with some string, give yourself a bath licking your paw and running it over your body, meowing, purring etc.
Doggies: Play a game of fetch, look out the window and bark at anything that moves, hump the furniture in the house

-Bimbofication
Easy: Dress up as a bimbo and spend a night out on the town and report back how it went.
Medium: Dress up as a bimbo, and talk like a bimbo make sure to use like and play with your hair and don't seem too smart you might scare the guys off you need to be cute and stupid. Include a report of how it went
Hard: Dress up as a bimbo, and talk like a bimbo make sure to use like and play with your hair and don't seem too smart you might scare the guys off you need to be cute and stupid. Include a report of how it went and a picture of you in your bimbo outfit.

-Age play
This might be better off as collecting a list of ideas for a little to do. I instantly thought of finding a picture to color or drawing one, but there needs to be more to this task then just a picture colored I think.

-Customized/Unique Tasks
Hell tease!!!!!

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote