View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 11:12 PM   #63
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Default Seran'el's answers.

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? A bean burrito from Taco Bell.

2. Why did you pick your avatar? He's a seran'el.

3. Can you play Guitar Hero? Never tried. But probly.

4. Name someone who made you laugh today. R.A. Salvatore.

5. How late did you stay up last night and why? 4am. Uh... masturbating...

6. If you could move somewhere else, would you? Yes! Canada! I hate the US...

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Yes.

8. Which gD member lives closest to you? How would I know?

9. Do you believe exes can be friends? Yes. Have I experienced it myself? Hell no. Would I want to? No way! But I believe it's possible, yes.

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? One of the best dark sodas out there.

11. When was the last time you cried really hard? In February, when I had an infection in my left arm that nearly claimed it, and the stupid nurse put an IV in my neck, but missed the vein, so inflated my neck and part of my chest like a balloon as she insisted I was being a big baby, so just walked away and made me stay still until the -entire- IV bag of antibiotics emptied into my skin! It hurt like you absolutely would not believe!

First time I've cried in front of someone I wasn't in love with in a long, long time...

12. Who was the last person you took a picture of? My boyfriend, for my phone's wallpaper.

13. Was yesterday better than today? Geez... both sucked hardcore. I don't care to recall either day in enough detail to decide. Sorry. Oh wait, you were trying to delve into my psyche, weren't you? Haha. Too bad. Better luck next time!

14. Can you live a day without TV? I don't own a TV. And I haven't had cable in nearly a decade. Ha!

15. Are you upset about anything? Yes. Money, my job, my health, America's obsession with footwear or more specifically -my- footwear and whether I'm wearing it, America's hatred of basically anyone who isn't freely choosing to be a heterosexual Christian fundamentalist, circumcision, uh... should I keep going?

16. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Yes! They're kind of the only thing that is.

17. Are you a bad influence? *devilish grin* Well... actually that depends. Yes and no. In some ways, very much so. In others, I tend to be a peacekeeper, and help people understand others' points of view.

18. Night out or night in? Night out.

19. What items could you not go without during the day? My pain meds. That's... about it, really. Oxygen? Yeah.

20. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Me! Ha! Otherwise... um, nobody. Ever.

21. What does the last text message in your inbox say? Text message... in my inbox? I get... emails in my inbox?? Not text messages... Oh, like my Phone? Iunno. I dun' do that.

22. How do you feel about your life right now? The universe has a special love of kicking me in the balls when I'm down, then waiting until I just start to dust myself off and pick myself up, before running me over with a bus, only to kick me in the balls again. It's been... a decade. And no, I'm not a pessimist or a negative person. Actually I'm naturally quite upbeat and positive. My life just sucks -that- hard.

23. Do you hate any one? Not specifically. But more generally, I hate bullies, and I hate anyone who tells me I have to wear shoes.

24. If we were to look in your email in box, what would we find? A... whole lot of unread messages? I'm terrible about checking my email...

25. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Yes! Gotta love prescription narcotics!

26. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Yes. But only in ridiculously mushy, lovey-dovey moments.

27. What song is stuck in your head? None currently, though the theme song to Weeds Season 1 tends to get stuck there oft-- aaah, damnit!

28. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? Someone offering me ten million dollars. 'cause otherwise, I'm pushing their ass off my second-story window sill. Don't be knockin' on people's windows a 2am! Geez...

29. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? Nope. Don't even want kids. I'm not qualified to take care of -me-. Let alone children. *shudders at the thought* And unlike -most- people, I wouldn't bring kids into the world, only to fuck them up one side and down the other...

30. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Drive my boyfriend to work. I hope.

31. Do you think too much or too little? I think just the right enough, thank you. It's everyone else who thinks too little...
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote