Thread: Fiction: Elissa Statten
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 08:28 PM   #48
seekerofsoulz95

Default Its been a while

Good news: Whoever it was did not notice her. Bad news: That person was right in front of her. The woman sat on the office chair right in front of her and wheeled herself closer to the desk. Luckily, the table was a huge one with plenty of leg space and as the woman’s legs came closer into the desk, Elissa retreated even further into the confines of her present wooden prison. Her heart thumped so loudly, she was surprised that the woman could not hear it. She hugged her legs to minimize the space she was taking up. The first thing she felt when her legs touched her breasts were how hard her nipples were. She brought her left hand slowly to test the wetness of her crotch. Her left hand showed that her test was positive.

Why am I so aroused? Elissa wondered silently, I really do like the risk of being exposed don’t I?

She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter. What if the woman smelled her the sex that was probably emanating from her pussy? Elissa looked at the woman, watching what she would do next, praying she would not look down or drop a pen.

The woman suddenly opened her legs, revealing her pussy right before Elissa’s eyes.

Woah she isn’t wearing any underwear, so this is what an upskirt looks like, Elissa silently noted. She couldn’t help but notice that the woman had really nice smooth and athletic legs. Elissa wondered who this woman was and started to run images of her teachers and the staff of the school across her mind, determined to find out who this lady was through mental recall.

As she crunched her eyebrows in thought, feeling like she almost pin pointed which teacher this was, a resounding voice shocked her. She almost yelped in surprise.

“Miss Donovan,” the masculine voice rang out, “you said you needed my help in the preparation of your biology lesson?

Ahh yes, it was Miss Donovan, the new teacher. She’s in supervising teacher in charge of the nursing office too. How could I have missed that? Elissa chastised herself.

Many boys had little crushes on her already. She often wore tiny dresses and short skirts that were somehow in accordance to the school rules. If only the guys knew about how dirty Miss Donovan really was. The guys would probably have robbed and stolen and maybe even killed for the view she just had.

Once the teacher had left, Elissa peeked out of the desk once more and made sure that no one was around before taking three quick steps back into the safety of her curtained up sanctuary. She aimed for the pole then threw her shirt up once more. This time it perfectly fell onto the pole. She quickly picked up her phone which was lying on the bed.

“Sorry for the delay, I came across some complications. Is the deal still on? I have thrown my shirt onto the pole.” Elissa typed, ending the message with an apologetic Emoji.
seekerofsoulz95 is offline   Reply With Quote