View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 09:13 PM   #1
LittleRayRay
getDare Sweetheart

Default Writing/Literature focus group

Do you remember when our teacher used to gather us in groups so we could brainstorm for ideas on a paper we would be writing? The idea that I am proposing is quite similar to that.

It basically is a group of people that meet on MSN or YAHOO, ECT, to talk about their ideas for a new literature piece or an existing one that the author is running out of ideas for. It could continue all year round , it would be beneficial to some members who are still in school and need to write a 3k word story for literature class last minute. We would be able to help there too. The group would be for fun and for those types of circumstances.

The members wouldn’t have to lie about where they were to their family, or friends, because you don’t have to say “I am going upstairs for my Literature Focus group I am in that originated on a dare/bdsm/erotic literature site.” Because a group that writes isn’t that bad in all reality, you wouldn’t have to lock your door or wait till everyone is out of the house in order to attend a meeting. Also, it would be a great excuse to get out of eating your mothers "meat loaf surprise" saying you will just grab a bite to eat after the session.

Does anyone else thinks this is a good idea? It doesn't have to have many people in it in order for it to work. There could be different groups for different topics or time zones, once this idea gets big enough.

--- EDIT ---

If you would like to join:

Time Zone:
Preferable time for meets:
Writing Style:
Preferred name:

---
EDIT ---

I made a site for it, and if you want it please pm me.

Last edited by LittleRayRay; 06-17-2010 at 10:33 PM.
LittleRayRay is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to LittleRayRay for this post: