View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 01:16 PM   #393
badboy3892

1) Comments about person above you and there Profile Name
I can totally relate. I'd pretty much be Little Mr. Shy.

2) What do you actually wear to bed?
Typically whatever I was wearing during the day. Which is usually a t-shirt, shorts and underwear.

3) What else do you take to bed? Eg) teddy, partener etc
Usually nothing, though I have a Twilight Sparkle plushie that I take to bed with me when I feel like I need some companionship.

4) Do you sleep with the light on or off?
Mostly off, with some light coming from a lava lamp.

5) Do you usually have blanket, duvet, electric blanket, sleeping bag or any other covers
Just a nice, soft turquoise blanket. I had a much thicker patterned blanket until recently when I decided to use it as a cover for my love seat instead.

6) Do you sleep on your chest/tummy, back or side?
Always the sides. Usually the right side to balance out how much time I spend lying on my left side while typing on the computer like I am right now

7) Is your bed, double, king size, bunk bed or single?
It's a twin size mattress.

8) Do you usually do anything special before bed?
Not really, my sleep schedule has been out of whack for years. I'm usually up more at night and sleep more during the day so I just go to sleep when I'm feeling tired.

9) Anything else you would like to state
I've had my current bed for about 3 years, before this I had a futon that I slept on for several years. It was bigger but a lot less comfortable.

10) Are you male / female, what is your age and name – if don’t mind leaving
Male, 35, and I'm not sure I wanna give my name... but it rhymes with "Billiam."

Likes: furry, plushie, sadomasochism, chemical play (icy hot, tiger balm, hot pepper), genital torture, cam pics/video (no face), forced orgasm
Dislikes: anal, feet, ruined orgasm
Limits: scat, puke, blood/gore, piss/cum drinking, permanent, public, family, showing my face
badboy3892 is offline   Reply With Quote