View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 07:33 AM   #17
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 6

Chapter 6

The nurse made me gulp down the nasty porridge. She stuffed big spoonfuls into my mouth and hardly gave me the chance to catch my breath. Before I could swallow, the next load was already being stuffed into my mouth. It went everywhere, on my cheeks, my chin, down my front on the napkin. She clearly didn't care about proper bedside manners. When the bowl was finally finished, she held a cup of lukewarm water to my lips and gave me some sips. Then, brusquely, she stood up, took the breaks off the wheelchair and wheeled me out of the room. Down the white corridor we went, this time all the way to the end.

The nurse stopped in front of a big iron door. Next to the door on the left was a barred window, the security office I presumed, and Nurse Agatha asked the men inside to unlock the door. “No escape possible here,” I thought. With a loud buzz, the door swung open and we went through. To the right was another door and the nurse knocked on it.
“Enter,” said Matron’s voice from inside.
The door was opened by a woman clad in a white button down dress. It had the number 3 on the chest pocket, and below, in stitched letters was the word “nurse's aid.” “Wow is this the Matron’s pet?” I wondered. The woman smirked at me and let us in with an exaggerated wave.

Matron’s office was very luxurious. Panelled wood, leather chair and a big polished desk that dominated the room. There was a cart with coffee, milk and biscuits. My mouth watered at seeing all these delicious things. At the same time, I felt my anger at being fed the horrible porridge rising again. Even more so, because the nurse hadn't bothered to wipe my face afterwards. I felt the lumps sticking to my cheeks and my chin but there was nothing I could do about it with my arms tightly wrapped around myself in the straight jacket.

I was parked in front of the big desk. Matron had her elbows on the desk, fingertips pressed together and she just looked at me without saying anything. I could almost feel myself shrink under her gaze. I had planned to try and give them as hard a time as possible, to not let them win, but I didn't feel like I was doing a good job. Everything that they did here, was designed to make one feel small and insignificant. My privacy was already taken, along with my dignity and they had quickly succeeded in making me completely dependant on them. So I could only sit in front of Matron, with downcast eyes, waiting what was in store for me.

She did make me wait. She had her lackey poor her another cup of coffee and add three lumps of sugar and a splash of cream. She took the cup and saucer and stirred the contents delicately. I was amazed how that was possible with such big sausage fingers, but I knew better than to say anything. Then she sat back, took a sip of her coffee and a bite from her biscuit and sighed contentedly. I shifted in the wheelchair. Sitting down was becoming uncomfortable with the strap of the straightjacket, secured tighter than was necessary, between my legs.

Suddenly, the Matron shot out her right arm and slammed her big hand down on a remote control that lay beside her on the desk. I almost doubled over from a sudden jolt of pain in my clit, but the strap around my chest held me in place. I wanted to scream but no sound came out of my mouth. My pussy felt like it was on fire! I couldn't breathe, I couldn't even move. It hurt so bad! Finally, the pain stopped. Panting, I was trying to compose myself, but tears ran from my eyes.
“A little demonstration of your newly fitted correctional unit,” said Matron. “This is what happens to you if you touch yourself, or if you misbehave. I think I have made myself clear?” I nodded vehemently. “I DIDN’T HEAR YOU!” She barked. “Y…yes M..matron I said quickly, “it's clear.”

“Good. Now, Stacey, fetch me the documents for this inmate please,” she commanded her pet. Stacey scurried away and returned a few minutes later with a thick file in her hands. “She's got quite a history already I can tell,” she smirked while putting the file down in front of Matron.
“That's quite enough Stacey, now go do your chores,” Matron said, sending her away. Stacey sulked out of the room. Good riddance… I disliked her already.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post: