View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 06:41 AM   #2
Damion

Ladies, Gentlemen, and all other possible configurations of GetDare; your choice here is a simple one. I, am a kind, considerate, and loving individual. I pet puppies and give orgasms freely. Kitten on the other hand, is a cruel, heartless feline, who would deprive you of your orgasms and give you all punishments if he could! Don't you want to see the Kitten taken down another notch? Don't you want his humiliating pictures thread to evolve into desperate attempts to earn an orgasm no matter how embarrassing his picture requests? Remember, a piece for me is a piece that can be used to kick Kittens ass! To send him deeper and deeper into subspace for your personal amusement! So come on folks, lets show this Kitten once and for all that his cruelty has a price!
kik: TimonBerkowits
PM DARES

Likes: Humiliation, bondage, bukkake, body writing, pics, sph, cuckold, collars/leashes, contests, bets/wagers, underwear, lovense, hypno, abdl, little.

Dislikes: Stress positions, deep throating, tickling, pain, Watersports.

Limits: Family, Face, public, exposure, permanent, scat, Hamtaro, interfering with work/sleep,

I can't touch without permission from my partner.
Damion is offline   Reply With Quote