View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 03:04 PM   #41
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post
Wow, that last one! You sure are daring! Congratulations I guess? And you do have a cute butt =p
Hehe, "congratulations I guess" is probably the right thing to say after seeing someone like... that. Thanks! I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
But KittenLicks, that's not how you should get your five a day.
I think it's no use, we are gonna need a picture, or better yet a gif, of you getting some fruit and dairy. *nods*

For this you're going to need a peeled banana and some yogurt!
Drizzle the top of the banana in nice thick yogurt and then lick it off nice and slow. Make sure you capture the moment, we all need to know you're being healthy! =^-^=
This dare made me waaay more horny than I thought it would. I guess there's just something about licking something that looks like cum off of a banana that's just... well...

*clears throat*

After setting everything up, I liberally drizzled yoghurt over the co- um, banana. I actually really liked the way it dripped from the tip and slid down the sides. ^_^ It gave it a... realistic look.

Now, kitties are curious. They go slowly. So I gave the banana a nice lick, to test the waters.

Kitten licks

Mmmmm. I liked the taste. <3 Much better than real cum. I'm very glad someone listened to my suggestion. :3 I liked it so much, that I even gave it another try immediately after. If you look very carefully, you can see the yoghurt from my first lick still on my tongue. <3

Mmmmm

Thanks a lot for this dare, Lightze! I'm really starting to enjoy licking yoghurt off of things!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies

Last edited by KittenLicks; 07-21-2017 at 11:33 AM.
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote