View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 06:48 PM   #35
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post

Now, the most important part, to pick an object. I would have gone with my hairbrush handle, but oh no. That's not nearly slutty enough. Instead, I fetched a banana, and lubed up my hole. <3 Now, I have never actually taken a banana back there before without taking the skin off, but I was feeling adventurous tonight.

I did have some safety precautions though, in that I cut off the tip of the side I was inserting, and smoothed the area over with tape. Getting my ass cut up by the end of a banana? Maybe that's someone's idea of a good time, but for me, rectal bleeding is not fun.

Inserting it at first was... uncomfortable. Not altogether too painful, but certainly not pleasant, no matter how much lube I applied. I resigned myself to the discomfort, and hurriedly set up the picture, and struck my oh-so-dignified pose. Then hurriedly removed the damn banana before my poor full ass was hurt.

Turns out I wasn't in frame. :|

So. Nobody can call me a quitter. I lubed up again, and reinserted the banana. To my surprise, this time it felt much looser back there. Almost pleasant, even as my backdoor was stretched to its maximum. I managed to shove my impromptu banana dildo much further up my rear. With less discomfort to worry about, this time I made sure the picture was done properly. Text and all.
But KittenLicks, that's not how you should get your five a day.
I think it's no use, we are gonna need a picture, or better yet a gif, of you getting some fruit and dairy. *nods*

For this you're going to need a peeled banana and some yogurt!
Drizzle the top of the banana in nice thick yogurt and then lick it off nice and slow. Make sure you capture the moment, we all need to know you're being healthy! =^-^=

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lightze for this post: