View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 04:57 PM   #34
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelBeneath View Post
Okay,

Picture on you from behind, on hands and knees, ass raised with "Cum Dump" written across ass/lower back, and some form of suitable household object inserted in ass, largest you can fit hun
Wow. The largest I can fit? And it has to be 'suitable' as well? I take this as a challenge to my sluttiness!

So, the first part of this dare was writing "Cum Dump" across my ass. If you have ever tried it before, you'll know that writing things on your ass is one of those things that sounds like a piece of cake, but is actually extremely challenging, unless you're incredibly practiced at mirror writing or something. Thankfully, this time it went off without much of a hitch, though the writing was fairly sloppy. Oh well, I think sloppy writing fits the theme better, anyway.

Now, the most important part, to pick an object. I would have gone with my hairbrush handle, but oh no. That's not nearly slutty enough. Instead, I fetched a banana, and lubed up my hole. <3 Now, I have never actually taken a banana back there before without taking the skin off, but I was feeling adventurous tonight.

I did have some safety precautions though, in that I cut off the tip of the side I was inserting, and smoothed the area over with tape. Getting my ass cut up by the end of a banana? Maybe that's someone's idea of a good time, but for me, rectal bleeding is not fun.

Inserting it at first was... uncomfortable. Not altogether too painful, but certainly not pleasant, no matter how much lube I applied. I resigned myself to the discomfort, and hurriedly set up the picture, and struck my oh-so-dignified pose. Then hurriedly removed the damn banana before my poor full ass was hurt.

Turns out I wasn't in frame. :|

So. Nobody can call me a quitter. I lubed up again, and reinserted the banana. To my surprise, this time it felt much looser back there. Almost pleasant, even as my backdoor was stretched to its maximum. I managed to shove my impromptu banana dildo much further up my rear. With less discomfort to worry about, this time I made sure the picture was done properly. Text and all.

On my hands and knees, stuffed, on the floor

Keep a cum dump at the foot of your bed!

So.. I'm officially a cum dump now.

Thanks a lot to FeelBeneath for this dare! <3

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies

Last edited by KittenLicks; 07-20-2017 at 12:59 AM.
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote