View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 10:15 PM   #6
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post
Oh, we are so close to breaking your record, and it is just Tuesday! So more questions! (I promise, depending on your answer to question 20 I'll stop =p)
1. Would you like to be famous - not celebrity famous, but famous for something you did (like saving someone's life, being a war hero, etc), discovered, wrote, etc)? If so in what way?
Would be nice to be famous for having had an impact on the world for some way. And invention maybe. Something for the greater good.

2. Would you prefer to always sound smarter than what you actually are, but never being more than average or to always be taken as stupid, but being way smarter than what people give you credit for?
The first, bluff will get you far in life.

3. Would you change anything about the way you were raised or about your childhood?
No, I think that was good for the most part. Although I wish we didn't move around so much

4. If you could trade one talent you have for another new talent, would you? What would you trade and for what?
I think the only thing I might call a talent is creativity but I like that so I wouldn't trade it

5. Would you like to try an anal hook? With worms usually being associated with bait for fishing it sounds too perfect...
Hahahaha!! Maybe this is now my favorite question (@pup if you're reading).
Yes, I would definitely try that.

6. Do you have a hammock in your apartment? If not, why not and would you like one? If yes, do you like sleep or take naps in it?
I do not but I definitely would like one. I love lying in a hammock and I might even sleep in it.

7. Do you like taking naps?
Yeah, they are often better then sleeping at night

8. What do you value most in other people?
When they are open minded and non judgemental

9. Did you read "The Call of Cthullu"? =D Any other stories from Lovecraft?
I did not but maybe I should. Cthulu intrigues me.

10. What do you do if you can’t sleep?
That rarely ever happens but IF it happens I just lie there until, eventually, I do sleep

11. What is the strangest/silliest thing you believed in as a child?
That ghosts are real

12. What is the strangest/silliest thing you still believe in?
That someone who I give a dare to in a thread will write a report on it (am I too cynical here?)

13. Do you consider yourself innocent? If not, was there a particular moment that broke your innocence or was it gradual?
No, I was only really innocent when I was a child. I did lose it gradually but surely

14. What five words would you choose to describe yourself?
Honest, critical, introverted, creative, open minded.

15. What five words would you choose to describe what being kinky means to you?
fun, challenging, scary, hot, weird

16. What is the thing you dream of you're working most hard towards right now?
Finding my true calling in life

17. If you knew you'd unavoidably die exactly one year from now, would you change the way you're living? If yes, what would change and why?
I'd like to think that I would quit my job and go traveling the world and spend all my money and enjoy. The reality is probably that I'd still quit my job but just sit at home being terribly depressed. I don't think I could enjoy life with knowing something like that. I am one of those people who really does NOT want to know IF I would have cancer now, for example.

18. Is there anything about yourself that you hope would change, but probably never will?
Being more confident in social situations, speaking more easily to new people

19. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? What about if it had to be a silly or funny sounding name?
I'd change it to Richard. If it has to be silly? I don't want a silly first name.

20. Given it's only Tuesday, is this getting scary or out-of-hand? Or is the thrill of so many spanks enticing?
It's not too scary yet, at least not the spanks to my ass. But that cane is a little intimidating...

So that's 70 more spanks from you!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post: