View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 07:49 PM   #5
qmu
getDare Devil

Oh, we are so close to breaking your record, and it is just Tuesday! So more questions! (I promise, depending on your answer to question 20 I'll stop =p)

1. Would you like to be famous - not celebrity famous, but famous for something you did (like saving someone's life, being a war hero, etc), discovered, wrote, etc)? If so in what way?
2. Would you prefer to always sound smarter than what you actually are, but never being more than average or to always be taken as stupid, but being way smarter than what people give you credit for?
3. Would you change anything about the way you were raised or about your childhood?
4. If you could trade one talent you have for another new talent, would you? What would you trade and for what?
5. Would you like to try an anal hook? With worms usually being associated with bait for fishing it sounds too perfect...
6. Do you have a hammock in your apartment? If not, why not and would you like one? If yes, do you like sleep or take naps in it?
7. Do you like taking naps?
8. What do you value most in other people?
9. Did you read "The Call of Cthullu"? =D Any other stories from Lovecraft?
10. What do you do if you can’t sleep?
11. What is the strangest/silliest thing you believed in as a child?
12. What is the strangest/silliest thing you still believe in?
13. Do you consider yourself innocent? If not, was there a particular moment that broke your innocence or was it gradual?
14. What five words would you choose to describe yourself?
15. What five words would you choose to describe what being kinky means to you?
16. What is the thing you dream of you're working most hard towards right now?
17. If you knew you'd unavoidably die exactly one year from now, would you change the way you're living? If yes, what would change and why?
18. Is there anything about yourself that you hope would change, but probably never will?
19. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? What about if it had to be a silly or funny sounding name?
20. Given it's only Tuesday, is this getting scary or out-of-hand? Or is the thrill of so many spanks enticing?

Edit: Just commenting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
[...]
267) Do you have any secret family recipes?
No
268) Do you have any family secrets?
No
269) Are you good at keeping secrets?
Yeah
[...]
Not suspicious at all =p
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu

Last edited by qmu; 07-18-2017 at 07:55 PM.
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote