View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 11:11 AM   #8
corsa198
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by shynessincarnate View Post
First of all, thank you for your questions and for breaking the ice. As for my answers...

I wet myself a few months ago, actually, it was both the funniest and most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me so far. I was wearing a pair of running tights, a pair of cotton panties and a dress. I was crouched down on one knee and laughing really hard at something that had just happened and I just peed my pants. I got up and casually told the person I was laughing with that I had to go get changed because I had peed myself. Of course, that resulted in even more laughter.

It happens to me numerous times that I wonder if I'm going to make it to the washroom. I usually go in the morning and forget to go all day after. By the time I realize I need to go, I'm almost running to the toilet.

Hum, a "would you rather" situation. Though none of the situations are enticing (I would actually probably leave the queue IRL, I think that I would prefer peeing myself without removing any clothing.

Nope! I've never worn anything that was super difficult to remove when I needed to pee.
Thanks for answering

Do you pee in a bikini/swimsuit when you're wearing one?
Do you have a technique for trying to hold like crossing your legs, dancing etc when you're desperate?
Do you ever leak/dribble when you've been holding for a long time?
What is your favourite underwear you own?
Thong or normal knickers?
Do you like to go commando?
Do you drive?
If so have you ever received a fine/ticket for anything?
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote