View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 09:09 AM   #6
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I think that this dare, rather something like it could go far. These are the problems I would have (why I would not take the dare)....
( ) Edging through or against something... When I was young I may have been able to edge these ways. I don't remember trying let alone succeeding. At 60? I don't need to try.
Well I can understand that it's not doable for everyone but most people that I have given dares could edge through their underwear although with much more difficulty of course.

To clarify the how goal of the dare was to invoke a sense of control regarding someone's orgasms and masturbation while making humiliation a decent part of it.

Quote:
Perhaps provide other sets that to provide alternatives. Ex: one that just specifies a position (standing, sitting, kneeling, fetal, lotus, on one foot), location (bed, dining table, kitchen counter, couch, public rest room stall, cinema seat, outdoors, a clothing store fitting room, an elevator a multilevel parking garage (outside a car), while stopped at a red light, while stopped at a green light, etc.
Well yes if I did make alterations I did make different sets that are or easier, or revolve around different kinks.

I'm up for that but it won't be happening anytime soon (at least not for a month probably).

Quote:
The length of the trial... It may take a very long time to get your three sixes in a row. How about another way to escape, perhaps without the happy ending.
Ex: declare a ending date or number of counted edges. If the boundary is met roll 3d6 or 4d6 for the number of days to remain chaste.
Ex: at level 3, if a 6 is not rolled allow a second roll, if it matches the first roll, do that challenge six times, remain chaste at least 36 hours.
Ex: at level 6, rolling a number that you have done before does not count, roll again for level 3. Once all of the lower five have been done, six is automatic.
Well it was intended to take a while since I made it for someone who was used to doing edges. Also the duration of course depends a lot on luck and especially how many edges you do, expect to do around 500 edges or so before you get out, however don't be surprised when it's 800.

I can give people the option for alternative ways out however the whole point of this method is to force someone to edge as often as possible if they want to get out. If it's based on just time they could just not edge.

Quote:
No tableware...
The no tableware rule may not be doable when real life comes into play. At least allow pausing this rule for a public meal in exchange for extending the rule for two meals
Well it's supposed to be humiliating and unless it's a busy dinner or something important like that than I don't see the issue. This is part of the humiliation element I included and probably not for everyone.
However due to statistics it's much less likely to get a lot of rules from LVL 3 that's why the hard ones are there.
I also wouldn't include this in a set where you want to avoid all things public.

Quote:
Rule duration...
The durations should always end after the level 3, 6 roll.
Sorry if it wasn't clear I meant permanent for as long as you are doing the dare. So permanent in the sense that as long as you don't complete the dare the rules will stay.

Quote:
Banana rule, truth rule, moo rule...
These and maybe others are bound to bump into hard limits. Could you provide more and let the player pick 5 from the list?
Ex: edges must be performed with the usual hand, edges may only be done completely naked, edges must be done without any audio-visuals, edges must be done while singing along with a radio station, edges done less than an hour after the last edge don't count, edges must be done wearing the clothes you will wear to work/school the following day, edges must be done with painted finger nails, edges may only be done wearing red, blue, or black lipstick on facial lips.

What do you think about these ideas?
Banana is an action, oops
Truth rule, Uhmmm?
Aren't you supposed to not lie to begin with?
I don't see how this can get in the way of real life since you shouldn't lie to begin with. I also never said that have to answer any and all questions. This is one rule I think is a 100% fair and should be doable for everyone.
The moo rule is not for everyone but is a big humiliation factor. You can still say it that you are doing it for a dare which isn't a lie either.

There are many good ideas that might be useful for future sets that are easier or revolve around different kinks. Again not all things in there would be something that everyone would do. Someone might be into humiliation but not into feminization and thus not willing to paint their fingernails.

You can always start the dare and set an upper limit for the amount of dares you are willing to do. A time limit in my opinion is kinda lame.
The exemption rule would also be a good idea and fun.
But I think the second chance rule is more interesting (but probably harder would have to do some math though).
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote