View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 10:28 AM   #20
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Hi everyone! As much of an exhibitionist as I am, I won't be joining this. :-) At least, not right now. :P Thanks a lot to Mia Barley for the great dare though! <3

I will, however, be helping out the people that took up the dare and can't see their albums. I'm not saying too much, but just enough to make them curious. ^__^

@Allykat

Hej! Jag älskar din profil bild!

Your pictures are kind of blowing up. Lots and lots of people talking about you, seems lots of people like your ass. ^_^ Not surprising, really, they are some really good pictures, and if kinktalk is anything like getDare, it does appreciate females more than males. ^^

@Magyker

I kind of disapprove of the practice of 'breaking' limits, but I hope you're enjoying your exposure, anyway. I didn't notice any comments on yours, but wow, those are some humiliating pictures. ^_^ I'd be mortified if it were me.

I voted to keep them up longer.

@lifeisaflower69

I'm assuming you have already removed yours? Last album I can find was from 2015. It was pretty hot though, thanks for sharing them. ^_^ Love seeing a slutty ass plugged. <3

@BamaSwitch

Wow, you're brave! I added a comment to your body writing picture, and, of course, extended your time. <3 Enjoy your exposure! With over 2 months left, I'm sure you will.

@Snail95

I enjoyed your album! Didn't see any comments, so I'm going to be the first to add one or two. :3 Be sure to check it out when you can eventually remove the pictures. Loved the one with your diaper on your face, that seems really humiliating. <3

@sexualfeelings

Some really nice pictures! You've gotten lucky and only got a handful of comments somehow, so I guess it hasn't spread too much. They are all comments on your slutty pussy and how wet it is, so you can take some pride in knowing that. <3

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote