Thread: Rape fantasy
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 12:01 PM   #25
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
I know rape is about power and not sex, also I do realize it's not a personal attack against me, but it's still frustrating how people STILL bring up the whole "don't dress like that if you don't want to get raped" shit. It makes no sense. Why should women have to censor themselves because some men are disgusting people? Shouldn't we get those people help instead of blaming the women? It feels like women are blames for literally everything men do. Like young girls being sent home from school for wearing a strap that is too thin because "it MIGHT distract a boy". Just tells me they see the boys education as more important but that's a whole other discussion. Anyway I'll leave it at this. Said what I wanted to say and I stand by it.
I am glad we are making progress, Baby!

Now you claim to be frustrated... which is much better than MAD like you where to begin with! Let's try to bring you back to the sweet little kitten you really are...

Again, it is not a question that you might distract a boy, it's a question of how many! There will always be boys all hot over for you, unless you dress like under sharia in Amsterdam or you mutilate and make yourself horrible (I am not saying you should do either... I am just stating your choices not to attract boys).

By mutilation, I mean horrible mutilation, by the way! I remember being attracted to fellow a patients who had been raped, acid thrown into her, and left so she couldn't walk, in the rehabilitation room a while back... Within the years past, she got better, but I left before she was completely recovered.

Girls are all nympho magnets, there is no way around that!

However, they should not stop from doing things just because of us., Instead, they should always carry a few force multipliers with them... So they can protect themselves from the few of us that do not have self control... Something like a 22, a 9 mm, or even a pepper spray!

The real solution is to pack yourself against the ones of us who lack control, and not to lock yourself in a seminary!

Besides, a girl with a gun is HOT! She is also not to be messed up with...

Do you feel better now, Cute Little Kitten!

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote