Thread: Rape fantasy
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 08:27 AM   #23
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
That's... just not true. I can get turned on by hot guys not knowing anything about them other that they are hot. Actually it's true for most women, at least all my friends and I don't think I'm some kind of nympho magnet. But it's always nice to have men explain to women what they like and think. Keep at it, champ.
Chill out, Baby, I am not attacking you in any manner. You where raped, and it was a horrible sexual experience for you! Still, it was not a sexual experience for your rapist, but a show of power and domination! It was the ultimate act of BDSM, minus the S and the M parts of it!

Did I said that women didn't feel physically attracted to men? Of course not! I said that they would not, to the same extent!

Think about it, men can get really high, and even cum, whenever sexually enticed by a girl who they do NOT even LIKE!

Could you come with a guy you do not like the least? Did not think so!

Still, rape is about power, not about sex!
Fucking bitch! She thinks she can just show herself to ME like that without consequences? I will teach her!
You see, it is about power, not sex!

Still, this does not has any consequences... Rape is still rape, and it still is the rapist entire fault!

As for you... If a man is in a place or time where most women cover themselves, they simple get turned on by more covered women! In the full Sharia Muslim world, men get turned on (as a rule) by looking at a woman's ankles and hands! Yet, you where certainly showing your face beatified with makeup, eyes, nice smile, nicely done hair, your scent was sweetened by a nice perfume... All the right elements to drive a man wild!

Don't you think that just because you were not in a bikini you where not tempting men! That is the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard... Just ask ANY man, they would confirm this to you!

You want to know when your rape is sexual in nature? When you where raped by a stranger on sight... Only in that case.

You see, you might not be even flirting with a man, yet you might be driving him entirely wild! So you can be raped any time... yet I am not blaming you, but your rapist!

Now, do I think you are a "nympho magnet"?

You are!

That's the sad part of it... All beautiful women are and there and there is nothing they can do to change that fact. Even nuns and sharia women (sharia women more so than nuns, if only because where you find sharia women you are unlikely to find non sharia ones, but where you find nuns you are likely to find non nuns)...

It is just that most men have enough self control not to go around raping any women they encounter!

The male mind is different than the female one, is it not?

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote