View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 08:57 AM   #11
Gyev

Since you have put some stuff beside these questions, like opening a normal discussion about this issue, I will respond to more things than just bolded part.

How many people with scat in their limits have actually tried it?

You know, often people put something as their limit to prevent them from trying something, and this is very reasonable approach.

I've always been one of those "Try everything once" type of people. Some people try CBT and love it, I can't stand it! But I can say that, because I've tried it.

Then would you participate in scat-related activity, record the whole process and share the video on every social media where you have an account? Or would you consider it a limit? According to what you said, you cannot consider it a limit if you haven't done that.

Or maybe another example - would you eat a large, alive and happy larva? Or not? Or cow's feces?

I think scat play is something that is a LOT worse in your head than in reality. People overthink how BAD it will be instead of how GOOD it could be.

And what is in people's head is something extremely difficult to change, like serious phobias - bad image of something has a direct impact on how we experience it. It's actually like saying to a heterosexual person to go gay at least once, because it may be awesome. It won't be awesome for that person at all if that person doesn't want to do something.

Okay, now the questions.

1. Have you ever tried scat in any shape or form? (Eg. Smearing, Pooping outside the toilet etc.)

No.

2. If you have, then what didn't you like about it?

-

3. Again, if you've tried scat. Did you taste?

-

4. If the love of your life disclosed they had this fetish, what would you do? (Eg. Refuse to be any part of it? leave them?! try it?...)

I would show a lot of hesitation at first, but at the same time I would not be hysterical about it.

6. If you've never tried scat, what scares you the most?

I don't know if it scares me at all, but surely the fact of what it consists does not cause optimistic thoughts. It leaves a body not without a reason, some bacterias there may be potentially dangerous. Of course, urine also leaves body but is generally safe.

Last edited by Gyev; 07-05-2017 at 09:00 AM.
Gyev is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gyev for this post: