View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 12:47 PM   #10
rhl
getDare Succubus

1. Have you ever tried scat in any shape or form? (Eg. Smearing, Pooping outside the toilet etc.)
Yes all three, once while stooping, pooping in the woods,after standing up i noticed a male and female had watched from behind.
In response to a dare used a dirty diaper to eat spaghetti off of
Was in the supermarket, wearing a diaper and leggings, when i exploded as the enama released, i turned around and saw a lady staring at me. I think she watched as the bulge in my ass built up,

2. If you have, then what didn't you like about it?
Its not fun cleaning up, but that doesnt stop me
3. Again, if you've tried scat. Did you taste?
yes, it was way more than a taste
4. If the love of your life disclosed they had this fetish, what would you do? (Eg. Refuse to be any part of it? leave them?! try it?...)
oh i would help then fullfill tyeir fetish
5. Visualise If you were going to try scat, what scenario would you fantasise about? (I need to explain more, if you've never tried scat. Dom/me or sub, visualise how you would like too try it IF you were going to. So a Dom/me might want to play video games and just use them as a toilet so they don't have to stop playing. A Sub might visualise being used as toilet paper for their Dom/me or simply want to wipe their ass after a poop)
my fantasy is to be at a party,
i am tied up and on my knees in the rest room.
I use my tongue to clean up everyones ass
One of the people, I prefer female but.., decides tyat they want to use me as their toilet to shit into
I spit some out and it is put back in.

6. If you've never tried scat, what scares you the most?
Until i did try it, it was the thought of earing something tgat is not ment to be eaten.
It still does but the excitement is tye drive
The following user says Thank You to rhl for this post: