View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 11:03 AM   #9
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

1. Have you ever tried scat in any shape or form? (Eg. Smearing, Pooping outside the toilet etc.)
yes, i tried pooping in a bowl
2. If you have, then what didn't you like about it?
i hate the smell
3. Again, if you've tried scat. Did you taste?
no i want to vomit from the smell even if its extremely thin (like after doing anal and then washing the toy with water, a thin smell usually remains, i want to vomit form it, that is why i always use allergenic soap to wash toys even mid play)
4. If the love of your life disclosed they had this fetish, what would you do? (Eg. Refuse to be any part of it? leave them?! try it?...)
i might give it a try, like try hard, but in the end i can only see myself refusing to participate in that particular kink
5. Visualise If you were going to try scat, what scenario would you fantasise about? (I need to explain more, if you've never tried scat. Dom/me or sub, visualise how you would like too try it IF you were going to. So a Dom/me might want to play video games and just use them as a toilet so they don't have to stop playing. A Sub might visualise being used as toilet paper for their Dom/me or simply want to wipe their ass after a poop)
tied up and being forced to like a dirty ass hole (dirty from taking a shit and not wiping)
6. what scares you the most?
becoming sick

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BigBadWolfy for this post: