View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 09:14 PM   #4
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLimitz View Post
But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”
-Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland.

I've been really interested in asking this question for a long time but hesitated because of the negative associations with scat. Some people the second they hear the words "Scat,Poop etc." they have a natural repulsion, but it got me thinking..

How many people with scat in their limits have actually tried it? In any shape or form during play. I've always been one of those "Try everything once" type of people. Some people try CBT and love it, I can't stand it! But I can say that, because I've tried it. I think scat play is something that is a LOT worse in your head than in reality. People overthink how BAD it will be instead of how GOOD it could be. So I've come up with a few questions for people with scat in their limits to answer honestly.

You can answer whatever you like. I'd appreciate all questions answered, but if you don't want to answer all these questions feel free to post a simple explanation of why you have scat in limits.

1. Have you ever tried scat in any shape or form? (Eg. Smearing, Pooping outside the toilet etc.)
2. If you have, then what didn't you like about it?
3. Again, if you've tried scat. Did you taste?
4. If the love of your life disclosed they had this fetish, what would you do? (Eg. Refuse to be any part of it? leave them?! try it?...)
5. Visualise If you were going to try scat, what scenario would you fantasise about? (I need to explain more, if you've never tried scat. Dom/me or sub, visualise how you would like too try it IF you were going to. So a Dom/me might want to play video games and just use them as a toilet so they don't have to stop playing. A Sub might visualise being used as toilet paper for their Dom/me or simply want to wipe their ass after a poop)
6. If you've never tried scat, what scares you the most?

Thank you for reading! I'm genuinely interested, I'd like to see some serious replies as well! Thanks again!
I don't think the majority of the questions apply to me. But I will explain a little bit.

I have scat in my limits. It is not something I have ever tried, but not something I want to try. If my husband had wanted to try it, I would do it for him, although tasting it would always remain a limit. For everybody else, it will always remain a limit as a sub.

I get embarrassed and squeamish when we do anal play, just at the thought of the possibility of there being poop present. I know it happens, but it is just something that disgusts me. Bodily fluids in general disgust me. I also do not like being dirty in any way, and I feel like the smell would make me gag, which is also a limit for me.

As a Domme, I would give scat related tasks if my sub was interested, but the details would not turn me on.

I am also of the opinion that you should try most things once. However, there are some things that I have no interest in trying, and this is one of them.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Butterfly for this post: