View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 08:39 PM   #3
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

1. Have you ever tried scat in any shape or form? (Eg. Smearing, Pooping outside the toilet etc.)
I have pooped in a bowl.

2. If you have, then what didn't you like about it?
I liked this. It made me feel dirty without the act being actually dirty

3. Again, if you've tried scat. Did you taste?
I never tasted, no. I am baffled by the fact that some people can do that.

4. If the love of your life disclosed they had this fetish, what would you do? (Eg. Refuse to be any part of it? leave them?! try it?...)
I don't know. Maybe take a part in it, as long as I don't have to taste it

5. Visualise If you were going to try scat, what scenario would you fantasise about? (I need to explain more, if you've never tried scat. Dom/me or sub, visualise how you would like too try it IF you were going to. So a Dom/me might want to play video games and just use them as a toilet so they don't have to stop playing. A Sub might visualise being used as toilet paper for their Dom/me or simply want to wipe their ass after a poop)
I'd wipe my Domme's ass after pooping if she wanted me to. I would do poo related things if she wanted me to because the dirtyness of it does turn me on actually. I have also fantasized about being a human toilet but I would never actually go through with that. Not for poo at least.

6. If you've never tried scat, what scares you the most?
I would never taste it. I think that would be worse than I could even begin to imagine. Let alone terribly unhealthy.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post: