View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 09:52 AM   #7
HumpBunny

1) Favorite quote?
"You do not have to be good. You do not have to walk on your knees for a hundred miles through the desert, repenting. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves." and "I have drunken deep of joy, and I will taste no other wine tonight." The first is Oliver, the second Shelley.

2) Favorite song?
Right now, it's Sugar Pie Honey Bunch by The Four Tops!

3) Best advice you would give to someone in high school?
Work hard. Make memories and have fun, but put your work first and you'll see how far that can take you.

4) On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest, how kinky are you?
Probably an 8??

5) Are you a squirter?
I've gotten close before, dripping onto the floor and making a mess of my sheets, but I've not gotten to a real squirt. Not yet, anyway. I will keep trying until I get it!

6) Funniest joke you know?
I'm more of a one liner gal than a preplanned joke.

7) Funniest thing to ever happen to you?
Oh gosh!! My mind just went absolutely blank. Uhm, I'm sure this isn't the FUNNIEST thing, but I go hiking with my dogs a lot, and when I first adopted my hound mix, I had a hard time training him to walk on a leash. Finally got him trained on it, and the VERY next I took him out for a jog, we went through a bamboo garden and got clotheslined!! I fell over, face first into the dirt, he got choked and literally cried and made me carry him back to the car. This dog weighs at least 50lbs yall. He's such a baby.

Humiliating in the moment (there WERE witnesses), but really funny to think back on. I love that big ol baby so much.

8) Funniest thing to ever happen to someone you know?
My friend being constantly mistaken as my mom. She's like 29, looks younger than that, but still, people thinks she's my mom when we're out. To be fair, we're very similiar looking, and she's half a foot taller than me so it kinda visually would make sense. So funny to watch how done with it she is!

Favorites: humiliation, edging, control
Dislikes: hot/cold temperature play, orgasm denial
Limits: wax, cam, full face, body writing, public, permanent, social suicide
HumpBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HumpBunny for this post: