View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 07:37 PM   #166
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

This dare starts once you've pooped in your nappy (eat lots and make sure you haven't messed for 36 hours beforehand). Have ice cubes prepped as well.

Two hours before you begin you will start drinking water - a pint every half an hour. Keep drinking until the end of the dare. Now once you've pooped you're going to fill a large mixing bowl with oatmeal. Place it on the floor before getting dressed into your most humiliating outfit (whether this is sissy or animalistic is up to you! If you want, send me picture proofs of all of this).

When dressed then write out by hand: "I am the most disgusting thing here. I know this because I am sat in my own poop". Write the line 100 times, take pictures and send me the proof if you can. If you don't finish in 20 minutes fill your nappy with the ice cubes and keep going.

When you've finished writing your lines, crawl like a dog back to the oatmeal. Lap it up like a dog.

Don't clean up. After this you're going to feel quite full but there's no time to rest - I want you to send me a video of you doing 100 star jumps. After this you may relax, although if you didn't have to put the ice cubes in your nappy before now then do it here.

Now you're going to have a nap, well, a pan. Yes, get a pan from the kitchen. Place it in the corner and stand in it, you may have to balance on one leg or go on tiptoes. You're not stepping out of the pan until the end of the three hours are up. I hope you don't get too unbalanced - step out the pan at all and you'll have to stick a finger down the back of your nappy and smell it!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote