View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 08:28 PM   #8
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Wow, Jaro, you nearly made it. Congratulation in advance, or does that bring bad luck?

Nevertheless, you know there are still a couple of points which interest me. Not too many, this time.
I have a question for you too: are you ever going to allow me to cum again?

1. How many people do you think live in your country (the netherlands, right?)?
About 17 million!

2. How many of them are women?
I'd say about half, so 8,5 million

3. How many of these women do you guess are dominant?
That's a hard question. I have no idea. But also considering the number above includes children. Hm... maybe 500.000?

4. How many of those do you guess are looking for a slave now, open to get one, or are going to look or be open within the next 5 years?
Maybe 200.000? This is just really really wild gussing.

5. How many of those do you guess are capable to enjoy having you as their foot slave?
Well I do think I am a pretty good slave. I am always honest, punctual and very loyal. And obviously I love feet and would do anything to take care of hers. But I know many women do not like feet and also hate having theirs touched so. Also, I wouldn't be compatible with anyone of course so, hmmm.... I'd say 25.000?

6. How many of your loves and likes do you think should a partner share with you from the dominant side to allow a satisfying, happy relationship for both of you?
A good deal, maybe 60%. But I also find it very important that she can do and get what she likes. If she lets me do something that I don't like but she does immensely, that would already make me very happy.

7. If your (still potential new) mistress would allow you an orgasm as the greatest gift for your submissive servitude and service, and she would be at your side while you have it (or even take action in it), what would be the most dreamful, best and most enjoyable situation for you to have it?
There are many enjoyable situations I could think of. But one would be to have me completely tied up, head to toe and blindfolded and gagged, while she jerks me close to orgasm, repeatedly. Then, she'd have me lay there for a while, having me think I was again still denied. Only moments later to feel her hot warm mouth around my cock and she sucking me off into orgasm. Surprise!

8. What is your experience with chastity devices?
I have no experience with them at all. I don't even know how they really work.

So far so good. I am looking forward to these answers.
I'm sure you are. Thanks a lot for the additional 16 edges.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is online now   Reply With Quote