View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 08:46 PM   #88
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMike View Post
Ok Lucy, ok everyone else who is interested
I have just done that dare and will report now.
I dont know how to hide that with this spoiler thing so i will just start to wirte

I have done it, now like 2 hours ago even if i thought it might be a bad idea and i will have to write a pm to Lucy in the end which might end up in getting something in return for the 40 posts i gave her on her torture thread
So i wanted to manage to cum and therefore i decided to do all the 500 strokes in 10 minutes using a online metronome.
Doing them all at once should increase the chance of cumming, i thought...

...and....

...yes i think it did increase my chances..
...but it wasnt enough. i didnt come
I set up the metronome on 50 bpm so i could just du 10 minutes of stroking and play with my nipples and balls and use my fantasie without counting and i guess that wasn a bad idea but i just never came close to edging
the first 40sec where great, this low level stimiulation usually gets me goiing and it did this time but than it more or less stoped climbing.
And so i spent pleasurble 10 minutes but never got close.
But i felt link cumming afterward which hopfully would increase my chances tomorrow in 22 hours
For the spoiler thing, above the text box, far right button is a black face emoticon thing. Use that either when selected text you want in the spoiler, or press it then start typing between the [spoiler] code.

She won't be too bad, I don't want to consider how many posts and whilst she's teased me a fair bit of failing this one she's never harsh or unfair. Just remember you deserve it :P