View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 06:25 AM   #22
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcd87 View Post
Tried this yesterday , report bellow

Spoiler:
I had already had 20 edges to do, so I waited a little to relax as I was worried I would cum to quick and suffer a punishment from this.
Once I started it was very hard to stick to using two fingers, was so tempted to use more and after a week of not cumming I really wanted to. I had to stop half way as I got to the edge arround 300 strokes, but I managed to stop and not cum. I still had 35 mins left so after a bit of a rest carried on, trying to get a close to the edge so stroke 500 would be enough to cum ... it wasn't just lots of precum about, to clean up. 12 hrs into my no touching for 24 then I'll have another go tonight when home from work
Thank goodness you stopped before you came at 300. 200 full strokes after being denied for that long would have been torture. It's really hard to stick to just 2 fingers isn't it? It's even harder to judge how many good strokes with 2 fingers it will take to get you there right at 500. A lot of men miss judge and end up not cumming. I look forward to your report tomorrow.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote