View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 07:22 PM   #2
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

She now was at the end of the trail. She would only have a slightly open area to cross, and she would be back. She looked around, saw the coast was clear, and she ran. Well, more like she walked a little faster since the bucket was so heavy. She got up to the front door, no one around and knocked on it. She waited anxiously there.

“Well look at you, can’t seem to stay clothed can you?” Jenny said through the window.

Mary walked over to the window to talk. “It’s not my fault, they got ripped on a branch, then I fell in the water and they wouldn’t stay up, and the bucket of water was too heavy.” Mary said but she was interrupted.

“Right, real likely; I bet you get a kick out of being nude, don’t you?” Jenny teased.

“I do not, I hate this! I just want to get dressed.” Mary argued.

“Well, these say otherwise.” Jenny said as she flicked one of Mary’s hard nipples.

“Shut up, it’s the cold air; I also fell in the lake.” Mary said, but she knew she was lying; her body liked the exposure.

“Well I’m sure your pussy is wet too, and not with lake water.” Jenny joked.

She then walked away from the window and came back with a shirt. “Here put this on.” She said handing it to Mary. Mary put it on, it covered her breast, and down to her thighs, that’s all. It stopped about an inch below her butt.

“Since you lost your panties on your own, don’t cry to us for the lack of any bottoms… Now you should go get to work for the day, later at lunchtime come back here and wait, we might have more for you.” Jenny said as she closed the window.

Great, now I only have this, and I have to work now. I could say I was dressed for swimming later today, she thought to herself. She saw no one around so decided to quick test for what positions made her exposed.

Of course bending down and stretching exposed her. A dropping motion similar to jumping off a ledge would expose her. Sitting in a chair made it ride up so her butt would touch the seat, and she’d have to keep her legs crossed. She also figured at the right angle someone could see up her shirt.

She knew her normal morning duties. She had to first get the supplies out so she went over to the supply shed. She was smart and got the stuff on the high shelves first, before anyone showed up. She then got everything else needed and went to go wait where the senior counselor would let the kids know where to go next.

She was early so she had time to waste. She saw people now, but not many, and at the campfire pit where her group meets in the morning, no one was around. She sat down on the log, but quickly got up after being poked with the rough bark on her bare backside.

She started to think about the day so far. She thought about how she felt when she saw her clothes were gone; when she found out it was her friends that did it; when she lost her panties; also when she first felt the air on her naked body.

She then realized that she was getting pretty moist between the legs. She felt her pubic hair and found it just a tad gooey. She almost started to fully play with herself, but she heard kids coming. She knew it would look weird if she stood with that short shirt, so she had to sit.

She quickly sat and crossed her legs, regardless of the pain from the log as all the kids and the counselor came. The counselor discussed the plan for the day. Mary wasn’t able to pay attention though. The mixture of pain, horniness, and fear were too distracting. Only when her name was called was she able to concentrate.

“Miss Mary, you can now go take half of the kids to play some kick ball. You know where the things are, so off you go with group A.” The counselor said as he went elsewhere with the other half of the kids.

“Ok, time to go now, you all go ahead to the base ball field, and behave, I’ll get the ball.” Mary ordered.

She was hoping they would all start leaving so she could get up with no one noticing. She got up when everyone started heading out. As she followed them out of the woods she started to think.

The kids were all 12-14 so she hope if they saw anything, they wouldn’t get her in trouble, but she feared that since they were that old, they also might be a bit curious about it, and probably wouldn’t be all that nice about it. What if they ask to see more, or what if they try to strip her? She decided to put the thoughts aside.

As she was daydreaming, two of the girls had gotten away from the group and behind Mary. Since they were going up hill, when the two girls started to go back up the hill, they got to see right into the back of Mary’s shirt. They were able to see the bottom half of her butt and a bit of her labia as well.

They ran past Mary, who was surprised they were behind her, and were giggling the whole way up to the group. Mary worried why they were giggling, but hoped it was about something else.

Mary left them at the field since she had to go to the equipment shed where all the stuff was ready. She found the ball and headed back to the field. The kids said they already had teams so she threw them the ball and went to go sit down and watch.

She had to sit on a metal bench, and the metal was cold on her bare backside. She once again started thinking about the day’s events. When she shifted her legs she could feel she must be wet. She quickly slipped a finger in to see, and yep, she was wet.

She watched the game, hoping to keep her mind off her predicament and the kids were doing fine. Then one of the big kids was up to bat. The ball rolled fast down the field and the big kid kicked the ball hard. The ball went far to the left though, right towards some trees near Mary.

It got stuck right in the tree. Mary looked as all the kids came over. The ball was too high up for them. They then asked Mary to get it. Mary didn’t know what to do. If she reached for it, she would show off her butt to them, but what was she to say?

“Ok, I don’t think I can reach it so I’ll get a ladder to get it down.” She said quickly so to avoid having to try and get it.

She figured she probably really couldn’t reach it anyway, but she didn’t want to try. She left them there and went to find a ladder. She found a big one, but it wasn’t needed, and probably too heavy for her anyway. She wasn’t able to find any smaller ones except a small step stool.

She got that and before she left she saw another ball there. Perfect, she could bring that so they don’t pay attention to her as she gets the other ball down. She soon arrived back with the ball and step stool.

“Ok play with this one while I get the ball down.” Mary told them as she threw them the ball.

She then brought the stool to the tree. She looked back and saw they were playing and thought she should just quickly do it. She got up and got the ball out. Suddenly the other ball came flying at her though, or more so at the stool.

The stool was hit out from under her feet and her instincts took over. She did the only thing she could think of, grab onto the branch above her to stop from falling. Now all the kids were looking over there at Mary, who now stood, hanging from a branch.

Of coarse having her arms stretched like that pulled the shirt up and over her butt, which now all the kids saw, and laughed at. She immediately dropped down. She blushed all up as she saw that each one of the kids were looking at her. They now knew she had no bottoms on.

“Hey missing something?” one kid teased.

“Is that the type of fashion you have in high school?” one of the girls asked.

More remarks were made and all Mary did was stand there, looking down and pulling the hem of the shirt down. She was now red all in the face. She walked to the balls and kicked them towards the kids. The kids didn’t care though; they just ignored the balls and circled around her.

They kept asking questions and poking fun at her. They asked if she had a bra on, if she always went without panties, and if she always wore things of such length.

“Please lets drop it, just don’t tell anyone okay, just go back to the game.” Mary pleaded to the kids.

Before the kids could do anything though a counselor ran by saying it was breakfast time. The kids said they’d be back here and started to head off. Mary was hungry too so she was going to go get the food.

As she headed that way though, two boys with a bucket of water ran up behind her. She just turned and they splashed the entire thing on her. Mary was shocked but saw the two run off. She looked at the bucket and saw that it was the one she filled that morning.

She didn’t have time to think of that though. The shirt was now drenched, and stuck to her body. Worse yet, her nipples showed through, and she was sure her pubic hair was the same way. She had to get something else to wear. She pretty much just couldn’t be naked like this.

She then realized she had some spectators. They were now on the ground rolling and she didn’t want to stay around. She ran off towards her cabin, hoping Jenny or Julie would be there.

She ran by kid after kid. Luckily no counselor saw her. She tried going behind cabins and stuff, but it was taking too much time, and the forest came right to the back of the cabins, so there was no real way through. Eventually there were no longer any kids, they were all gone. By now her shirt had dried, her breast no longer visible, but the same could not be said for her bottom and pussy.

The shirt was dry, but now it had shrunk, and now came down to the tip of her pubic hair. She could stretch it down, but not by much, and she wouldn't be able to cover up the other side then. She got to her cabin, no one around now. She had her hand in front of her pussy for a while, and felt it was still quite wet. She couldn't believe her body liked this horrible adventure.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote