View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 08:28 AM   #379
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up My report

100 Hard Spoon Slaps
Unsure if large spoon meant a table spoon or a serving spoon, I used a serving spoon. I wore a circular barbell in my Prince Albert. Some of the blows struck solidly there and were not counted. I debated if my penis should be on a solid surface or free hanging. I chose free hanging because of the metal.
I started doing these in 20 count stretches with pauses to inspect and breathe. After 40 I reduced this to 10, but was able to do a 20 later.
I found it best to do the stretches quickly.
It did sting but there was no brusing or lasting discomfort.

3 Hot Sauce Edges
I used Louisiana Sause. I did not notice that there is significant solids suspended in the sauce. There was no visible abrasions, but I suspect that some was forced into under the epidermis. I was significantly sore for hours. This also made the sauce not a good lubricant. I was glad that the irritation or just the theme of the activity promoted precum.
The bellbar allowed some of the sauce into the eurethra. This was an unexpected heat that I should have expected.
I had troubles getting to the first edge. I enlisted the aid of a short video on the subject of habitual edging. The coaching there and the best of the background music brought me through. The pauses between provided time to refresh my palm with more sauce.
I extended the sauce area to include my scrotum. There was not significant rubbing there so there was not slot of heat.
I am glad I thought ahead and did this in the bathtub. If is quite messy and I think the sauce will easily stain carpet.

Ice Water Dip
I used a deep bowl of ice water. I let it soak for a while. The water became orange.
After the fact I thought I was wrong in soaking rather than dipping. I may add an extra half or full day for the oversight. Miss Evermore is welcome to PM me about this issue(or any other).

Cleanup
I poured out the ice water and when to my regular morning shower. The water on the sore skin was not pleasant. The soap did seem to remove some of the discomfort.
I noticed that not all of the sauce on the floor and side of the tub was watched away. The sauce is somewhat sticky when it dries.

Summary
My normal mind is upset at the soreness that is still experiencing, but glad that I succeeded​ in finishing. The masochist in me was quite pleased.

I am not sure if I would have liked this to be doubled or tripled. I think I would have seen it through. Miss Evermore can always post it again, and again. But I would rather see what other treats she has for the masochist.

I hope you enjoyed this extended report.

Thank you
dave
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote