Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 02:06 PM   #36
moretech

Default Page 27

The bottle stopped on Lisa “I will take a trivia question” she said before going to the computer and getting “Born in Sweden in 1905, she became a reclusive American actress known for her performances in such films as Camille (1937). Who is she?” “Uhm, is that Elizabeth Allan?” said Lisa before showing the answer on the computer. “Damn” came next as she saw that “Greto Garbo” was the correct answer. “Ok, I’ll roll my dice and get this over with” she quickly added. Lisa then took the dice and rolled a 5. “Oh my” said Kati “That is at least five months that you will be a slave if you lose twice more” she added. “I know, it’s scary” said Lisa “I will give the same option as that Sam gave” “You mean the one where you give away clothing and add other things if we choose not to touch you” asked Samantha. “Yes” replied Lisa. “Sweet” said Jean. “I will also join in for this round and then leave as me and Jean have something to do very soon” said Rose.

“Okay” replied Lisa “You two can go first then” she said to her sisters. “I choose touching” said Rose who went over to Lisa and added “Bend over with your ass to the group and legs spread”. Lisa complied and then said “Okay, start” Rose didn’t waste a second before rubbing Lisa’s pussy to see if she was wet “Perfect, you’re nice and wet” she said while quickly pushing her whole hand inside of Lisa’s pussy. “HOLY SHIT” screamed Lisa who was not expecting that much to go inside her. “Oh wow, a whole hand inside her, is it nice and warm in there?” asked Kati “Yes, but very wet too” said Rose as she started to move her hand in and out of Lisa’s cunt. One short minute later Charles said “Time, switch with Jean”. “Aaaaw, already?” said Rose as she took her hand out of Lisa. “Yes, now Jean, what do you choose?” said a still somewhat shocked Lisa.

“I choose Clothing” replied Jean “okay, I have now lost my tank top, who’s next?” said Lisa while Jean and Rose were starting to get up the stairs and leave. “I am and I choose clothing” replied Samantha. “Okay, so I will be naked when going to Amy’s house and back” “I am next” said Charles “Come here you naked beauty so I can touch you” he added. “Okay, how do you want me?” Lisa asked while walking to Charles. “I want you standing here with your legs slightly spread” Lisa complied and Charles took both of Lisa’s breasts and massaged them for the whole minute. “Amy can go next” said Kati “Okay, I will go for adding something as I am too tired to move” said the exhausted Amy “What do you add?” asked Lisa “butt plug” said Amy before laying down completely again. “Okay, next up is me” said Kati “And I choose to add something too, Lisa, you will have to let anyone touch you and while anybody is touching you are not allowed to take an other step.” “Okay” said Lisa being a little bit worried for this. “Jeff, what do you choose?” “I choose to also add something” said Jeff really making Lisa worried. “Okay, what do you wish to add?” said Lisa clearly being scared of what would happen. “Each time you come within ten meters or somebody that is not in this group you have to let them know they can touch you anywhere in any way, naturally, you can also not avoid them so just walk as you would on a normal busy day” Lisa sighed and said “Deal, that finishes it up, so let’s spin this bottle”.

Lisa spun the bottle which landed on Charles. “I’ll choose a trivia question” he said before reading “Great performances by movie duos: a. They starred as Jack and Rose in the 1997 movie hit, Titanic?” “Well, this is rather easy, Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet” he answered to which everyone was annoyed as once again he had it correctly. Charles then spun the bottle to make it land on Kati.

“I will choose dare” said Kati to which Charles started to think. “Okay, Kati, I want you to go to Amy and lick the cum off her body starting at Amy’s face then going to her chest, then pussy and then ass and finally her back” “Okay, as long as Amy is fine with me licking her face” said Kati to which Lisa replied “My slave is fine with it and will stand up for this” not giving Amy any time to respond and forcing her to stand up. Kati then went to Amy and started to lick her cheeks, lips nose and forehead. “This tastes a little funny but not bad” said Kati when then moved down to Amy’s chest and started to lick her breasts and suck on her nipples. “Do you like this?” asked Kati to Amy to which Amy whispered “yes”. Shortly after Kati went down to Amy’s pussy, made Amy spread and then started to lick Amy’s cum dripping pussy. “Now this tastes good” said Kati in between licking deep inside Amy’s slit. Amy moaned and moved her hands to Kati’s head holding her in place until Kati said “Ok, time for your ass”. Kati then turned Amy around and started to Lick Amy’s ass. “Good thing the floor was clean here, otherwise this cum would have dirt in it” said Kati as she kept on licking Amy’s ass cheeks. Once all the cum was off Amy’s ass Kati moved up to her back and licked the last remaining cum from Amy’s body and completing her dare. “I win” said Kati “Time for me to spin my bottle”. “Before we do that, Amy, now you can go quickly rinse yourself off in the shower, we will take a break until you are back so don’t take too long” said Lisa. Amy nodded and went to the washroom that is in the basement and made the shower run while everyone else was talking in the shared room.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote