View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 12:10 AM   #45
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyslaveboy View Post
I'm a slut that can't keep its hands out of its cunt.
Masters ask me for images or reports and I don't give them back. aim an attention whore but am totally ungrateful for the little attention I do receive. Please punish me

Likes: humiliation, public, bondage, anal, water sports, webcam, degradation, enemas, spankings, punishment, gangbangs, strangers
Dislikes: water play, branding, bruising, scat (trying it), gagging
Hard limits: face pictures, vaginal insertion, family, under 18, animals, fee, blood, unprotected sex, anything illegal and/or deadly
Put some toothpaste on your clit, and rub it in, and get a thick rubber band, and also put a bar of soap in your mouth, too the point were you have to bite down to keep it in. Now with the toothpaste on the clit, I want you to get a thick rubber band, and snap the toothpaste off, until your clit is clean, or you hit a max of 400 snaps. Once the punishment is done, you can remove the bar of soap.

Give your Master a break, and give him something in return for his time and effort with you. It's a two way street in a relationship.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]