View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 10:18 PM   #41
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateMaster208 View Post
Hello sir, please punish me for being horny and wanting to touch my clit along with neglecting get dare. As extreme as you like.
Ok first off, you can do this punishment.

Get a timer, and your toothpaste, and toothbrush. Set the timer for 15 mins, and start scrubbing away. If you feel like your going to cum. Stop the timer, and then slap your pussy 20 times, and now add 8 minutes to the timer.

Keep on doing this until you run the timer all the way down, then PM me a report about the punishment.

Then the next punishment, get a notebook, and pen, and the egg timer, and set it for a hour, and head to a corner. Now sit facing the corner. You will write 100 times. "I will be a honest little girl, and never lie about my age again." You stay in the corner until the timer rings, and all your lines are done, then you can leave, or if the timer rings, and you haven't complete your lines, you will stay in the corner until you finish with the lines.

You do know, us Masters read people's back post to see who they are punishing.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]

Last edited by MasterMichaelNY; 05-16-2017 at 10:21 PM.