View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 01:57 AM   #2529
Imcorrupted

Hello all, I'm an experienced dom from the east coast in the US. ive been a dom for the past 4 years and have had quite a few slaves.I am into just abut anything sexual and have lots of kinks and taboos. ill try to list a bunch of my likes but i have so many.

My likes include: older women, daily tasks, wax, pain, degredation, Anal, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, squirting, cloth control, Blindfolds, Bodywriting, Insertions, Pantie stuffing, Nipple Torture, public Wedgies, Enemas, Exhibition, tit bondage, edging, hidden public, nipple and pussy torture, edging, pee play, wetting, pet play, pegging, spanking, wedgies, daipers, ect... the list could go on forever.

I do not like blood, needles, permanent, friends and family, scat, illegal, and anything gruesome.

I am looking for a FEMALE slave to train, control, and serve me as i no longer have a sub. Age does not matter but the older you are is a plus. I'm a strict master yet can be relaxed. I want to be able to fulfill your desires of a master and work with your limits and likes.

I am also interested in having a hucow. If you can lactate that is a huge plus. I have Somme's several and have really enjoyed it and would take one on again if anyone is interested. Just message me and talk to me about it and we can see where we are at.

Your limits can be discussed in pm and I will work with them.

I may have likes that you do not like but i will not ask you to do anything you dislike. I know we all have likes eachother may not like so do think because i like something im going to want to make you do it.

Of course failure to complete task/request, backtalking, and disrespect will result in punishment.
Compliance will inevitably bring reward.

I do realize you can't be available 24/7 we all have lives. So i would like to know when you are available throughout the week. I think you will find i am the master you have been searching for. I want to fulfil your desires you seek from having a master.

If you are new to being a slave and nervous but want to get into the dom\sub world I can train you and let you experience the pleasures of being submissive.

General Requirements:
Obedient
Committed
Slutty
Funny
Creative
Willing to serve
Can keep a conversation
Pictures Of Tasks/Punishments Given (Face Optional)
Videos Of Tasks/Punishments Given are optional you don't have to send videos(Face Optional)
Kinky
Submissive
Loyal

If you have read this and are interested in becoming my slave shoot me a pm on get dare or to get in contact with me faster message kik. I am very easy to talk to.

If you wish to serve me please message the answers on kik to imcorrupted.

What is you're name?:
What is you're age?:
Where are you from?:
What is you're lifestyle orientation?(sub, slave, pet, hucow, other):
What do you seek to gain from becoming mine?:
Why should I accept you as a sub/slave ect.?:
Do you own a camera of any kind?:
Do you have any issue's using the device?:
What are you're likes, dislikes, curiosity's and limits?:
Toys (if any):
Breast size:

Thank you so much for your time in reading this i hope to hear from you soon!
Imcorrupted is offline   Reply With Quote