View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 04:30 PM   #42
leonard_T

Thumbs up

This is the first time I reply to a thread even I been enjoying this forums for a while. This is what I rolled.

Wear: 4-Normal clothes + a TIGHT belt
Drink: 2-2 glasses of water
Hold it for: 5-5 hours 30 minutes
To do (or not to do): 2-You can't use your hand to hold it (if you do you must drink 1 glass of water)
Where to let it go: 1-Toilet

I wrote this while doing this dare.
1h 45min - Everything was fine till now I start to notice I want to pee.
2h - I really need to pee, I don't think I can hold it for the 5h and 30 min. But I decided to try my best to find out what's my limit. I just lay down to watch a movie because been sit makes me feel like I need to pee right now.
3h - All good for now, I don't longer feel like I need to pee, but when I move I feel it again.
4h - Wow I can believe I still holding it. It's a little uncomfortable but not painful. If I push a little my bladder it looks like it's going to explode.
after 5 hours and 30 I didn't feel at all like I needed to pee, but when I saw my watch I went to do toilet and I did pee while sitting because my bladder was too full.

Liked it and it surprising that I could hold it for that long. I think it was because I didn't drink more than those 2 glasses in 5 hours otherwise I'm sure I couldn't hold it. Awesome dare!
leonard_T is offline   Reply With Quote