View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 05:22 PM   #248
Heart
getDare Succubus

Heart

Hope you all enjoyed your day off. As I didn't post yesterday I get to be extra mean right ?

Pick ONE spoiler if YOU LOOK at more than ONE you HAVE to do ALL of the ones you looked at and post that YOU LOOKED at more than ONE and I'll make sure you NEVER disobey me again.

Glad that is understood.

Spoiler:
Drinking water is healthy and that is what you are going to do today YOU must drink at least 64oz of water in the next 24 hours of getting this task. Your day will include hitting your cock with a full water bottle 35 times 4 times during the day. You will also slap your cock after each time you pee. Enjoy your day water boy <3

Spoiler:
Pain Slut! You will write Pain Slut above your cock. Through out the day you will count how many times you said a word that starts with a P or a S. You will slap your cock 5 times for each word. IF you forget to count or don't think you counted correctly we will assume you said 50 words and you can do 250 slaps.

Spoiler:
Luck you! You get to get a number of cock slaps specifically from me. You can either find me in the gD chat or inbox me and ask me for a number. I suggest to ask me VERY nicely or you may not be very lucky!

In Relationship: With Someone Not on getDare
Sister of: CentralHigh2010

In Service to and in relationship with Just_Aiden always and forever <3
Heart is offline   Reply With Quote