View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 12:15 PM   #43
lisabigboobs

How often to roll:
Spoiler:
Speedrun – Roll all your rolls now – try and complete them all as fast as possible! If you take longer than a week, look at the bottom for your punishment!

Start Here
4 [SPOILER]New clothes! Buy at least 5 slutty tops (cleavage, underboob, sideboob, shear) - throw out anything baggy!

10 STOP HERE – Cum Control! Whilst you are learning to be a slut, you may only make yourself cum according to this rule:
10d. Whilst outdoors! No cumming without risk!

13 NEW RULE – No sleepwear allowed! You must always sleep nude, whether with a partner or solo

19 Taking the first step – go out tonight in your best slut outfit and find a stranger to fuck – every slut has to start somewhere

20 STOP HERE Slut speciality: Roll to see your chosen subject
20e. Double up – You must choose two of your holes – for 15 minutes each day, you must have a toy in each of those holes, and a guy must use each hole once per week

23 Risky Travelling – You must go for a nude drive! Make sure it lasts at least half an hour, and no clothes may be in the car If you can't drive, then take a taxi in only a coat – still ask the driver if he minds you stripping off

26 NEW RULE : Sluts always swallow - any time you make a guy cum, you must swallow as much of it as possible – drink it from condoms, scoop it off your face, swallow every drop!

30 STOP HERE Show yourself off! Get in your best slutty outfit - shortest skirt, sexiest top, and highest heels and go out to: (roll for location). Stay out till you give 25 guys your number, and make at least one of them cum
30d.
Spoiler:
A city centre apart from where you live

33 New toys! Go out and buy the biggest dildo you can find - you must unpack it and carry it in your hand on the way home

37 Double up! Get spit roasted

40 STOP HERE Webslut - The internet is a vital tool for any slut!
40b. Spin the roulette! You must convince 5 guys to cum on random chat sites a week – offer them something nice

46 Public toilets are underated! - Spend an hour nude in a mens public toilets - offer to suck off every guy that comes in!

50 STOP HERE - Not enough cocks! If only going to 50, your dare ends once you fuck a guy in each of the places below. If on any other difficulty, roll below, and fuck two guys a week at that location
50a. Public toilets - Mens side only!

55 NEW RULE – A Slut doesn't tease – any guy you intentionally turn on you must make cum! No leaving guys hanging

58 Bukkake! Find at least 5 guys to cover you in cum - no cleaning up until the 5th guy cums!

60 STOP HERE Training length - after passing the final exam, how long do the rules apply to you? If you ever have to reroll this – choose the lower of your two rolls!)
60c.
Spoiler:
3 months - long enough for the new habits to fit in

Spoiler:
Variety is the spice of life – Suck 15 different cocks

68 [SPOILER]Mini orgy – Fuck 3 guys at once – Mouth, pussy and ass!

70 Hard mode activate![/U] These last 10 will stretch your limits as a slut, so let's start off right! If you don't think you are the sluttiest of sluts, go straight to challenge 80, and your final exam

70e.
Spoiler:
Exhibitionist slut – Spend a half hour a day nude in public – it can be walking, driving, anywhere outside of buildings. However, you also cannot get dressed till at least 10 guys have seen you each day

Spoiler:
Hot on the dancefloor! You must spend a night naked in a club or pub! Enjoy the attention.

78 [SPOILER]Body mod extreme – choose one of the following phrases, and have it tattoo'd above your pussy – Fuck me,

inal Exam - Have sex with at least 5 guys at once - that's one guy for your pussy, ass, mouth and both hands!
lisabigboobs is offline   Reply With Quote