View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 10:12 AM   #22
CrimsonKitten

Default mini report. full report to come later tonight or tomorrow after today is over

as of about 1 pm my time. i have reached 8 edges so far.
i am halfway through my two hours minimum of having my ass plugged (and yes people are allowed to add to that, as long as it will end before i go to bed around 10/11 pm)
and i am still collared and pantyless at home.
a rule was added that each time i must use the bathroom today, i am to edge once before being allowed to relieve myself. (that and the initial edge this person gave me, has added 2 to my count so far)

feel free to add similar rules to my day today if you'd like, and maybe they'll even carry over to the next "day" i do ☺️

thank you all to everyone who has given input to this day and tasks. i am definitely soaking wet, frustrated and horny as hell already.. i can't imagine how the day will progress

~kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonKitten View Post
i have completed my morning edge that does not count towards my minimum for the day..

Rules for today...
• i must be plugged for a minimum of 2 hours today(which i'll be starting at noon(11:13am right now)

•i must edge a minimum of 20 times before being allowed to ask permission to cum, but these edges must be assigned, so feel free to PM me or get my Kik if you'd like to assign me tasks today

• also, as long as i'm home alone i will be collared and panty free.

Please keep in mind I do not want full play sessions today. Only tasks and dares. That will be done as they are sent to me and will be done along side other tasks etc.