Thread: Fiction: Just a Joke
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 10:54 AM   #4
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Post Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Bay watches her brother leave. Once he is out of sight she lifts her phone to her ear. "Hey... Mhmm, he just left...Ok, bye." her phone beeps as She ends the call and heads to her room.

Going straight to her computer, shaking the mouse to wake up the screen. Plugging in her phone and transferring the new pictures she just took. Saving a copy off all the pictures to her secret USB drive hidden in the back of her desk drawer. Now that the backups are saved, she gets to work on the blog. Creating a layout, selecting a few premade tabs: Homepage, About Me, Gallery, and Wish List.

The blog was finished. Mostly pastel pinks, and light blues. The whole things was very soft in appearance with thin wavy boarder that swirled at the corners. The title at the top 'My Sassy Sister with one of The pictures Bay took of Cameron as he was walking out the door. It wasn't the best picture be she planned on getting more in the future. Saving the blog she closes her laptop.

"You just want me to clean? Cameron is a little shocked this is all Ms. Perch wanted.
"Yes, and you can start with the sweeping." Her voice is firm and strong. "Also call me mistress." Raising one eyebrow, purses her lips and blends slightly and blows him a kiss. resting her hand on her hip.
Cameron can't help but look down the opening she created when doing so; lingers a little to long and his mind starts to think dirty. He starts to blush, bowing his head to hide it; taking the broom from Ms. Perch.

Trying to think about just sweeping now, attempting to keep his cock from growing anymore. Feeling the fabric start to stretch away from his crotch. Drifting back to Ms. Perch's open robe. Her skin looked soft. With the light pink silk robe complimenting her tanned skin. The robe also has large fuchsia roses on it. Instead of stems there are thick black lines that swirled and connected the roses. Only holding the robe together is a light pink fabric tie that wraps around the waist. It is definitely a Japanese inspired robe.

Cameron was keeping his mind on the tasks he was given: sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, polishing, and mopping. Noticing that every task had him bending over slightly. Enough to raise the back of his costume, exposing himself. Ms. Perch positioning herself right behind here new maid.

Sweeping- the broom was shorter. Vacuuming- he was given a hand vacuum, he did the staircase. Mopping- He was on his hands and knees scrubbing the tile. Polishing- he did all the side tables and thee coffee table. Dusting- He was on a step stool. Being as careful as he could among the many ceramic items Ms. Perch has on display.
That isn't the only thing on display. He could feel Ms. Perch's gaze on his skin. She took a laying position on the shays lounge behind him. Probably for the best she did, this task was taking forever. Cameron just wanted to finish but is scared to go any faster in fear he might break something. Most likely his 'punishment' would go on longer if he did.

Finishing up the last ceramic figure; comically a maid figure. Very traditional outfit, tanned skin, blonde hair and holding a feather duster. He stepped back, as much as he could on the step stool and gave the shelf another look over. With that he stepped down carefully, turned towards the woman on the couch and clasped his hands in front of him; feather duster between them.

"Is that it Mistress?" Looking right into her steady eyes. Piercing back at Cameron, the paralyzing feeling came back and he could feel his body stiffen up. Mouth drying out and making it hard to talk I she were to ask him.
Ms. Perch laying on the couch propped up by her arm. Robe open, like a deep v-neck dress, giving Cameron an even better view. He could feel his penis start to grow. His face flustered, breaking eye contact and glancing down to her cleavage again. Not going unnoticed this time. Ms. Perch lowers her head, looking at her own chest. Bring in her hand up and gliding a few fingers down the valley between her breasts. Pushing her robe open a little more as she hits the bottom of the opening.

Cameron's mind took off and the fantasy of the woman in front of him continued. Fully erect, the thong stretched with ease, not helping to hide his modesty. The front of the thong pushed forward passed the tutu on his costume.

"Yes, that's it for cleaning today. Come back tomorrow. I have something else for you." Ms. Perch finally spoke. "How do you like the thong?" Smirking from its current state.
"I like the thong." Head down and embarrassed. He did like the feel of wearing a thong. The freeing and openness, just covering the necessities.
"Good. There is a bag on the table by the door. It is going to be your new underwear. The only underwear you should wear. There are plenty of them, different colors and styles of course. I hope you like them. You better come back tomorrow. It would be unfortunate if you didn't."
"Yes, ma'am- Mistress." Cameron realizing his mistake, correcting it immediately.
Ms. Perch parts her lips to say something, but decides against it. Instead lets the nervous boy be and waves him out.

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to naked_lego for this post: