View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 09:29 AM   #28
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
In fact, i also agree,
Can we do 1 week denial punishment and something with 8hr sleep?
Yes we could.
Seeing the interest in this I would like to further fine tune the rules. What do you think about these? Let me know in the comments who can and would participate under these rules:

@Sir sam: there is no bidding in this. I don't think we need to add it. But if others think we do then the bids should be sent to me in pm too, since posting them here would influence others.
  • In order to participate you must orgasm at least 16 times and once every hour over a period of 16 hours.
  • If plan to participate and do this, reply in this thread and tell us that you will play and when.
  • Each orgasm over the minimum of 16 your must distribute evenly over the hours. So if you do 19 you cannot do the 3 extra in one hour, you must do each in a different hour. So 32 would mean 2 orgasms each hour.
  • You get 8 hours of sleep, but you may choose to sleep less and do orgasms in those hours as well.
  • When you are done, you must pm me a short report on how many you did and during which hours.
  • People who play but don't reach the minimum of 16 will be denied for 10 days.
  • The winner (only 1) gets one more day of free orgasms and the signature title.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Last edited by Jaro; 04-13-2017 at 11:43 AM.
Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote