View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 09:05 PM   #24
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
I like the bidding idea.
However I like the idea of forced round-the-clock orgasm More.
How about this:

In order to participate you must orgasm at least 20 times and once every hour over a period of 24 hours.
When you orgasm more, you distrubute the extra orgasm over each hour as well. Meaning if you do 2 orgasms more you must do them in 2 different hours.
So 40 orgasms means 2 each hour
So you will have 4 hours at most to sleep in, but you can choose to do orgasms then as well.

Also, you must pm me your number when you did it and I will keep a list.

People who play but don't reach their number aimed for will be denied for 3 weeks.
Winner (only 1) gets one more day of free orgasms and the signature like in my original post.

This I think ensures a challenge, and prevents doing all of the orgasms in one go!

What do you guys think?
OK! fun rules.
So,.. to be sure:
- no report of achieved orgasms in this thread? You will collect and announce the winner once time has expired?
- how verify that someone did reach the number aimed for? Do they need to send 2 pm? 1 with the goal and 1 with the outcome? or some different method?

Anyway,... under these rules Iam inclinde to let my pet join. I will think about what day i will allow her at (the challenge should not interfere with my horniness-schedule)

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote