View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 10:14 AM   #17
CrimsonKitten

thank you, but i must clarify...

I can only do something like this on a punishment day where i am home alone, and know i will be for some time.
as i cannot and will not use vibes while anyone else is home.
I have a task about sleeping with my collar, and I will be trying it, but because of risks with my parents coming into my room each morning to let my dog out, i am not sure how much i will be able to do this but i will try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themightybarnacle View Post
Rather than just cumming with permission. Cum only with the permission of 3 different people via PM, at least one of whom has never given you permission before. Tell them that you want to be given a task or conditions on how you're allowed to cum, and tell them what conditions you already have and/or what tasks you've completed so far. If someone responds that they don't want to/can't for whatever reason (or if they don't reply after 15 min), then put your medium butt plug in with cooling lube, put your 5-mode vibe on mode 1, and hold it hard against your clit for 1 min. No cumming of course. If it happens a second time, switch to setting 2 on the vibe. Setting 3 if there's a 3rd time, etc. After 5, start over on mode 1. In addition, whenever you hold it against your clit, you should also put the vibrating egg inside yourself (on it's lowest setting if it has options). Do the same if they give you conditions that you don't accept due to your limits or any other reason. Keep a tally of your edges and how many people you've PMed asking for permission and post those numbers here along with what conditions/tasks you were given. Other punishment day rules: no panties ever, sleep naked except for your collar, finish every shower with 15 seconds on max cold, and only cum (unless it conflicts with a condition you're given) with your legs tied spread apart.