View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 09:11 AM   #32
crazyprsn
Account Banned

Thumbs up for me

Crossdressing

1. What fashion style do you go for? sexy but not to slutty, tight and feminine
2. Do you do it as its embarrasing? no
3. Do you do it as it turns you on? to be dressed and look fem from the neck down.
4. Do you do it as you want to act as a female? maybe sometimes.
5. Is it a punishment or treat? treat usually
6. Just clothing or add ons (make up, shaving, lotions) to? I have shaved, lotioned and done some make up. Makeup was not really a great thrill.
7. Is it just being in the clothes or doing stuff while dressed? both but mainly just being in the clothes is exciting.
8. When CD are you a boy dressed as a girl? depends on how good i look.
9. When CD are you a girl?
10. Do you want to do things sexually as a boy or girl? i would like to do things sexually as a girl to just feel it.

Anal

1. Is it about size or amount of items? size
2. Normal or strange items prefered? everyday ones are fun but strange is just strange
3. Like to push in part way and use like a dildo? yes
4. Like to push all the way in (like grapes)? Not sure never done grapes.
5. Do you make sure it's clean inside first? i usually empty first.
6. Do you like doing it on its own or while doing something else?on its own but to do something else is exciting.
7. In private or risks of being caught? private
8. Like to have stuff in you while going out in public (grapes, plug)? yes tampon
9. Do you want to stretch it? not sure if that would be smart

Masturbating

1. Prefer to edge or go all the way?edge some then all the way. makes me feel hornier.
2. Prefer to Use hands? use hands mostly
3. Prefer to use toys/home made items? I do not have to many of these.
4. Do you like the location you have to cum to be mentioned?
5. Do you like to use your cum for something? smear on me. I have never gotten enough courage to eat it.
6. Prefer to look at photos, videos, use imagination? pictures and video help the imagination but pretty imaginative.
7. To have the above easy or hard to masturbate to?
8. Like to be it as fast as possible? not usually.
9. Like to spend a long time doing it? if I have the time.

Mess

1. Do you prefer using things like food? i have used cucumber, bananas before they felt good.
2. Prefer other messy items (like paint)? i have painted most of my body with house paint. I think I would really like body painting.
3. Do you like to have to use the mess after? sometimes
4. Do you like the mess to be easy to wash off? yes a quick clean up is always better.
5. Do you like to know what mess will be used or a surprise? never thought about it.
6. Do you like to stay messy for a long time? I think that this okay. as long as I am alone in the messiness.
7. Do you like to just be messy yourself or get other things messy? no just me or stuff that can be cleaned up easily. No damage to stuff.
8. Like memories of the dare (keep items etc)?
crazyprsn is offline   Reply With Quote