View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 09:45 AM   #40
Smilemusic

Underwear dosn't get enough love – Wear only your best underwear, and go for a walk! You may come home after you get 5 compliments on your outfit

The thought of doing this was exciting as hell - it would expose me to my neigbors and outdoor basicaly naked. But in the end I decided I really could not. Too many family's where I live and kids could see, and also too high a risk of getting raped or in a situtation I couldn't control. So I rolled again.

Skinny Dipping – You and a guy are going for a nude swim – offer him a fuck whilst you dry! If you can't find a guy to go with you, you can't redress till you either get home, or fuck a guy!

I went back to the well of my ex-boyfriend for this one. He said he'd love to skinny dip with me. I told him to suggest a place and we met Wed night at park with access to a river. We walked along and he told me how excited he was at my new lifestyle. I giggled and thought "if you only knew the half of it."

Once we got someplace private I stripped off my cloths and jumped in the water. It was cold!!!

I told him we could fuck while we dry and he offered to fuck in the water instead. The whole time I was afraid that we would get caught. Being in the water I didn't feel too exposed, but getting in/out had been nerve wracking.

Then trying to have sexin teh water was a new experiance. I was trying to enjoy it, and also keep my eye out for other people, and also give him a good time, and also ... water is tough. He could kinda stand at the edge and I wrapped around him but it was hard!

Still, overall a kinda fun time: 4 stars.

Got home last night and rolled:

50 STOP HERE - Not enough cocks! If only going to 50, your dare ends once you fuck a guy in each of the places below. If on any other difficulty, roll below, and fuck two guys a week at that location
50a.

At a beach! Go for an adventure each week

No beach's within 100 miles of here, so I rerolled.

Public toilets - Mens side only!

So now I have to fuck 3 guys a week in the mens side toilet! (2 + 1 the extra I have ahhhhH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

I really don't know how to do that. Tinder? I dunno.

Also rolled: All over natural tan – Go do some nude sunbathing! If you can, have someone else rub sun cream into you

So that's my challenge for this evening. Hard to sunbathe at nght but I work during the day so...

And maybe find a guy to fuck in a toilet? I've got 7 days to do that 3 times!?!?!

Dislikes: "edging",

Limits: No pics or other identifying things. No fisting/stretching/permanent damage.
Smilemusic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Smilemusic for this post: