View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 07:32 AM   #39
Smilemusic

40 STOP HERE Webslut - The internet is a vital tool for any slut!
40a.
Become a camwhore - You have the next week to look into cam sites and get yourself set up - a week today you will be performing a camshow! At least once a week you will spend an hour on cam entertaining men

Got home and rolled that. I thought about it but vetoed it - I don't want images of me like that out on the internet. So I rolled again.

Find hookups! - You must meet a guy once a week that you meet through the internet for a fuck - your choice of site

After the dare I had just done with Tinder I decided that wasn't too bad. So I rolled again.

Find a new sex position online that you have never tried - fuck a guy in it this week!

Looked online and found the article. 36 Sex Positions Everyone Should Try in Their Lifetime

The first one that seemed new was: http://www.womenshealthmag.com/sites...?itok=R31ofWVP

So that was my next dare. After a bit I decided to combine it the tinder one above. I had just gotten back from the guys room but I messaged him again on Tinder and said if he got rid of his buddies I would come back and he could fuck me like the pic which I sent him.

I felt like a total whore sending that - but I was horny and I'd already made a fool of myself in front of him and didn't want to start over with a new guy.

He said sure. And then I was driving back over to his place.

He was kinda shy and apologied for his friend. He even asked if I was okay and really wanted to do all this.

I said it was okay. I was just having fun while I was young and experimenting. He thought that was cool.

Black book: 4 stars.

Roll when I got home: NEW RULE Sluts have no privacy! Leave all curtains wide open except whilst you sleep! In addition, you must change in front of a front facing window every day if possible!

I opened my blinds and took the rest of the day off. That night I changed in front of my bedroom window until I was naked for sleeping and went to bed. I didn't even close the blinds

Dislikes: "edging",

Limits: No pics or other identifying things. No fisting/stretching/permanent damage.
Smilemusic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Smilemusic for this post: