View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 07:22 AM   #38
Smilemusic

SO... more updates. First, I have been living by my rules. Sleeping naked has just added to the feeling that this dare is all-consuming. I'm naked in bed just wondering what will happen next and what they heck I have to do next.

After work on Tuesday I also did my first "session" of 15 mins with my butt plug. It was akward and uncomfertable again. I felt like a complete

Ambidextrous – Give 2 hand jobs at the same time! The guys must cum within 1 minute of each other!

So, I rolled this on Tuesday but spent that night trying to figure out what to do. I had just rolled my rule to "add 1 more person anytime a challenge states a specific number of people!"

But 1) Sex with 3 guys at once seemed insane. I'd never even done 2... and 2) I do not have 3 hands!

So my first plan was to just do 2 guys. But that didn't seem right - I had promised to do this and embrace being a slut no matter what.

I still wasn't sure what to do, but I loaded up a tinder profile and started flirtting with guys Wed morning. It felt kinda safe and okay after having done so much in person. Online I could always just close it if I decided it had gone too far.

Finally I just messaged one guy that I had been dared to give two handjobs at once - was he intrested and did he have a friend. He freaked out with the emoticons but said yes. Then an hour later I said my dare had been upped to 3 guys if he knew anyone else. He played coy but was excited and wanted to know when I could come over to his dorm... I told my friend where I was going incase things went bad and drove over after work...

Driving over was scarey as fuck. I had no idea what I was getting into. Like, what would he think when I came in, how would this go, could I really go through with it.

But I did it. When I got there he was hanging out in a dormroom with 2 other guys. A romate and a friend of his. I saw them and I knew I would soon be seeing them naked. The guy I was on tinder with was nice, and his roomate was queit and sweet. His friend was like "are you a freak or what" and I blushed and they told him to stop.

Then they were like "are we doing this? what's the plan"

So I just said I had to do this dare, two handjobs at once and I would try to give a BJ to the third guy, but he had to wear a condom. The friend tried to talk me into sex but I said no.

So next thing I know, I'm on my knees rubbing the one guys cock. The friend asks me to at least take off my shirt and bra which I do. Then it's two guys cocks, and I can't help but lick it. Everythign fels surreal and strange. THe guys clearly are like excited that they won the lotto, but also no very comfertable being naked in front of each other. Everyone is silent until the third guy gets his cock out and I try to suck it while doing the two handjobs.

I don't think I did a good job - my memory is of me constantly stopping doing one thing and then another like trying to juggle. But they didn't seem to mind - or at least the BJ (which was the tinder guy) and the roomate. They both went quickly - the handjob guy cumming in my hair. His friend who had been an asshole before had a hard time staying up and I kinda felt bad for him but not really. After the other two went though he had more luck. Once they had cum they were still quiet. The final guy started saying "come on you know you wanna fuck me slut" and I was like "dude chill or I'll stop" and he was like "come on please" so I got up and left - going to the bathroom.

I was covered in cum, which I went ahead and did getting as much off my face and hair as I could and licking it up.

ThenI was in the bathroom with the guys I didn't even know outside. I had just made two of them cum. I wanted to cry or scream at the situtation.

I was going to just leave - and never see them again. That was the plan. But then I thought "you'll never see them again. So why do this? You said you want to be a slut - do it!"

So I came out and said. No fucking, but put on a condom and I'll give you a BJ too. He lit up and was like "hell yeah slut". The tinder guy was like "You always get what you want" and he laughed.

The BJ was super quick - like under a min. Afterwards I just stood up and left - I had no idea what to say and part of me wanted to throw up, but part of me was horny as fuck. It had been days since I had cum ... no sex at all and no masterbating, just anal and this stuff.

Dislikes: "edging",

Limits: No pics or other identifying things. No fisting/stretching/permanent damage.
Smilemusic is offline   Reply With Quote